Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who is your favorite UFC fighter???

ksharp01

New member
Chuck Liddell is the bomb!!!

Oh and I hope Shamrock kicks Ortiz's ass!! I can't stand that arrogant bastard!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AAP
damn isn't Shamrock like 50? lol

I went to see UFC in Bosier City a while ago and it sucked ass. Totally not worth the money spent on tickets...much better to watch it on TV IMO!
 
FEISTY11975 said:
damn isn't Shamrock like 50? lol

I went to see UFC in Bosier City a while ago and it sucked ass. Totally not worth the money spent on tickets...much better to watch it on TV IMO!

lol....yeah I think he has retired a couple of times. I was just waiting for it to come out at Blockbuster and rent them and yes, I was always months behind but it didn't matter because no one I knows watches it. So I have screwed up by ordering the last 2 on pay per view....OH well, I love it!!
 
I like Matt Serra my wife heard him speak and said, oh my god, he is as arrogant as you are. But I am not Arrogant I am confidant.

I think Tito will be arrested directly after the fight for beating up and old man.
 
I like Tito
 
Frisky said:
I like Tito


oh Frisky.....this is gonna be our 1st disagreement :worried:

He is just an a@@ to me (lol, well not to me personally) I just can't stand him and I hope the old guy can pull it out his ass and win this one.
 
KSHARP01 said:
oh Frisky.....this is gonna be our 1st disagreement :worried:

He is just an a@@ to me (lol, well not to me personally) I just can't stand him and I hope the old guy can pull it out his ass and win this one.

I know he's an ass... but that is the nature of the sport. ;)
 
Shammy is still considered one of the leading leg submissions experts and can't be ruled out. It's a possiblity (although small) the he could pull off an upset.
 
PICK3 said:
Shammy is still considered one of the leading leg submissions experts and can't be ruled out. It's a possiblity (although small) the he could pull off an upset.

One can only hope...."fingers crossed"
 
PICK3 said:
Shammy is still considered one of the leading leg submissions experts and can't be ruled out. It's a possiblity (although small) the he could pull off an upset.
Ortiz is a heavy favorite -850
 
Matt Hughes of course.

I wouldn't mind trading some take downs and leg locks with him.
 
Always liked Tito....always will. I'm still pissed that he let his ego get the better of him when he fought Chuck. Had he just stuck to his dominant ground and pound gameplan instead of trying to trade shots with him, he wouldn't have lost. They're headed for a rematch....should be interesting.
 
AAP said:
Matt Hughes of course.

I wouldn't mind trading some take downs and leg locks with him.

oh how could I forget Matt Hughes...he is one of the ones that got me hooked on it!

oh yes, Matt Hughes

Ya know the only thing that bothers me with them....is the califlower ear thing. They all have it and it is oh so nasty.
 
canadianhitman said:
Always liked Tito....always will. I'm still pissed that he let his ego get the better of him when he fought Chuck. Had he just stuck to his dominant ground and pound gameplan instead of trying to trade shots with him, he wouldn't have lost. They're headed for a rematch....should be interesting.

I think that is why I always root against him because he knows he is so good....I love to see them talk shit and then can't follow through. It's gotta bring them down a notch.

Chuck vs. Ortiz........great fight! I would like to see a rematch on that one
 
KSHARP01 said:
I think that is why I always root against him because he knows he is so good....I love to see them talk shit and then can't follow through. It's gotta bring them down a notch.

Chuck vs. Ortiz........great fight! I would like to see a rematch on that one

It's going to happen in December....announced tonight.
 
THE PITBULL Andre Arlovski!!!! Although I really like GSP and Forrest Griffin too.

Pride I like Fedor and Crocop.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
THE PITBULL Andre Arlovski!!!! Although I really like GSP and Forrest Griffin too.

Pride I like Fedor and Crocop.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yeah I like Forrest Griffin also....reminds me of Opie (sp?) You wouldn't think he could fight like he does.
 
Last edited:
New School
Matt Hughes
Diego Sanchez
Rich Franklin
Forrest Griffin
Kit Cope
Chuck Lidell

Old School
Royce Gracie
Ken Shamrock
Frank Shamrock
Tank Abbott
 
Tim Sylvia
Anderson Silva
Rich Franklin
Chuck Liddell


Silva will prolly win the belt this saturday against Rich but im happy with either one winning
 
Frisky said:
I know he's an ass... but that is the nature of the sport. ;)

Tell 'em Frisky. Tito is the best. He got too cocky for a minute and let himself get out of shape but he's back now and better than ever. I can't wait 'til he kicks the fuck out of chuck. :evil:
 
Which Silva this weekend? I don't know who Anderson is, can't picture him. I will never forget who Tim Sylvia is from the time he clearly broke his arm and tried to say that it wasn't. Tuff ass man there! It was just painful to see it
 
Damn, does look good....I will have to keep my eye out on him....I can't say I have seen him before. Thanks for that!
 
Top Bottom