Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the biggest juicer in the upcoming Olympics?

chris302001 said:
See.......now this girl is a 10......much hotter than those skanky hoes in the other two threads!!

Dudes, she's like 16 yo in that pic. There was a bit of contrversy around her and those pics of her at the time a couple of years ago. She' in high school track.

chris302001 said:
See.......now this girl is a 10......much hotter than those skanky hoes in the other two threads!!
92599-268.jpg

mustang_00 said:
if the olympic testing is so strict and they test for anything/everything how'd that track chick get away with it only to narc herself out....? what was she on?

wow, did she actually stop in enough time to PASS the test with flying colors again only to narc herself out. fuckin bone head. wasn't she gonna do time too?

she (marion jones) was using thg. . .a chemically altered version of tren-ace. . .they moved a couple of the molecules around to make it undetectable but it supposedly still produced muscle. . .then someone anonymously "donated" a sample of it to the authorities who analyzed and documented the chemical structure (i.e., so it was no longer undetectable) and the whole thing (i.e., balco) fell apart like a house of cards. . .

Last edited:
gonelifting said:
Dudes, she's like 16 yo in that pic. There was a bit of contrversy around her and those pics of her at the time a couple of years ago. She' in high school track.

Either way, I would wait two years for her.....I wouldnt give the skanks two seconds for a second look......

Top Bottom