Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who is the biggest juicer in the upcoming Olympics?

Team or individual?
There was like 11 members of a weightlifting team that got pulled out for testing positive.

I don't think it'll be an American.
The Chinese woman's swim team has a notorious reputation. Most weightlifting teams (except America's) also have problems. Track and field events are suspect. Wrestling?

Enough with the nonsense already. Let athletes be athletes!!!
When someone who's had asthma for life, can't use legally prescribed asthma medication in the Olympics, then the system is out of control.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I don't think it'll be an American.
The Chinese woman's swim team has a notorious reputation. Most weightlifting teams (except America's) also have problems. Track and field events are suspect. Wrestling?

Enough with the nonsense already. Let athletes be athletes!!!
When someone who's had asthma for life, can't use legally prescribed asthma medication in the Olympics, then the system is out of control.

I agree completely.

And Puddles, I wouldn't be suprised. They even test for AAS and EPO in major billiards tournaments now. :worried:

if the olympic testing is so strict and they test for anything/everything how'd that track chick get away with it only to narc herself out....? what was she on?

wow, did she actually stop in enough time to PASS the test with flying colors again only to narc herself out. fuckin bone head. wasn't she gonna do time too?

who was it that had something like this in their sig "i think athletes should be forced to take steroids. as a paying spectator, i want to see athletes that can run faster, jump higher and blah blah blah etc"

Top Bottom