Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here thinks Kobe Bryant was set up?

This shows us that millions dont necessarly make someone smart. Also see Tyson for a good example.

Well, it was sexual assault. not rape. assault could be nothing more than verbal in nature, i think.

So in my mind what happened is this chick was serving him at the resort or whatever and was hitting on him and he pushed her off or made fun of her.

She gets mad, tells the cops. The cops went and asked a judge to authorise an arrest warrant because 'they thought there was enough evidence'. So he gets arrested before any charges are actually made.

Now, its up to the DA to make any formal charges, and i bet he doesn't because its just one 19 year old biotch that got mad cause she didn't get 'treated well' by a multi milionaire NBA star.

mordy said:
Well, it was sexual assault. not rape. assault could be nothing more than verbal in nature, i think.

So in my mind what happened is this chick was serving him at the resort or whatever and was hitting on him and he pushed her off or made fun of her.

She gets mad, tells the cops. The cops went and asked a judge to authorise an arrest warrant because 'they thought there was enough evidence'. So he gets arrested before any charges are actually made.

Now, its up to the DA to make any formal charges, and i bet he doesn't because its just one 19 year old biotch that got mad cause she didn't get 'treated well' by a multi milionaire NBA star.

Sexual assault is the legal term for rape. There are several different phases for different acts.

big4life said:

Sexual assault is the legal term for rape. There are several different phases for different acts.

I thought it means anything sexual. This could be an instance of groping, which isn't nearly as bad as rape.

nordstrom said:

I thought it means anything sexual. This could be an instance of groping, which isn't nearly as bad as rape.

It does mean anything sexual, but it also includes rape. And yes it can be something as simple as a grope. (If that can be called simple.)

The definition according to the department of Justice.

SEXUAL ASSAULT includes a wide range of victimizations, distinct from rape or attempted rape. These crimes include completed or attempted attacks generally involving unwanted sexual contact between the victim and offender. Sexual assaults may or may not involve force and include such things as grabbing or fondling. Sexual assault also includes verbal threats.

Last edited:
I say pay her off, and drop charges...he is going to lose endorsements from Nike if he has to go to trial...C'mon, how many women could he have? WOuld he need to force himself on an unwanting victim? She probably got him to come soaked up some DNA, and hollered foul play... TRAMP!

I don't see this any other way...I think she is lying trying to get paid...and probably will!

ajtomasi said:
You can't trust them white women

Black men beware!

LOL. Change the to you can't trust women regardless of color and I am with you. I've dated them all. Kobe doesn't seem that stupid. I'm not buying it.

Kobe was prolly compensating for getting raped by Bruce Bowen in the final series.

Top Bottom