Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has been to a Demolition Derby?

mightymouse69 said:
Lol, Smurf...did you get this recipe too!

GJ! Thanks a bunch, I'll put it together and take a pic when I do. I'm hungry now. Thanks!

That what I liked about home. We can fill hungry people pretty easily, lol
I know Boston has a canal street that's pretty good in terms of food.

The canal street in New Orelans is very kewl too!

Sorry , you guys can have your thread back

LOL....I am from Wisconsin. So the next step up for excitement from cow tipping is demo derby's. Almost every "big" city (15,000+) has a race track.... Hell, when I was I kid I got to meet the one and only Dick Trickle in person...even got his autograph. :) (you know your jealous)

I would be good at tearing shit up.

I've had a few relationships that were demolition derbies.

I've seen a couple....lol midwest love

I always thought it was weird that they attack in reverse, but it makes sense

chewyxrage said:
I've seen a couple....lol midwest love

I always thought it was weird that they attack in reverse, but it makes sense

LOL, yeah, we used to wonder that as well... took a bit to figure it out.

They seem pretty common in the suburbs outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I don't rememeber hearing about them when we lived in Illinois, though. Coulda been because we were two miles away from Gurnee Mills and Six Flags...

:cow:

Samoth do you live outside Milwaukee>? My Mom's side of the family are all from WI, and I have aunt, uncle, cousin who live in Brookfield. I was just at their house on Christmas day.

Smurfy said:
Samoth do you live outside Milwaukee>? My Mom's side of the family are all from WI, and I have aunt, uncle, cousin who live in Brookfield. I was just at their house on Christmas day.

Yep, I live just north of Milwaukee in Grafton. Like, by Port Washington, Cedarburg, Mequon, et cetera.

We go to Brookfield for the mall occasionally.

:cow:

Top Bottom