Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who do you think will knock the pats off from an undefeated season?

bigmann245

This should be good. who do you think will be the team that is first to beat the Pats and keep them from a perfect season?

Who always gives the pats a hard time every year? tha fins. It will be one of those things where the win;ess meets the un beaten, The point spread will be 15+ so take the miami in this one cause thier D is really picking up except against the jets, and they will beat teh pats.

i truly believe one of these teams will knock them off. think about it. its the end of the regular season, they dont want to get people hurt for the playoffs so you will see them pull some starters since they already clinched the division. plus they almost got beat in the last 2 games so people are figuring out how to beat them.

they are not a machine, they are men....

bigmann245 said:
i truly believe one of these teams will knock them off. think about it. its the end of the regular season, they dont want to get people hurt for the playoffs so you will see them pull some starters since they already clinched the division. plus they almost got beat in the last 2 games so people are figuring out how to beat them.

they are not a machine, they are men....

wrong, they are a machine made out of men. look it up.

I'll probably do this with the 3 remaining teams and hazard a guess about the NY odds

Top Bottom