Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Who do you think has the overall most balanced physique?

Arkitech

New member
I've been looking at different bodybuilders (amateur and pro) for a model to base my physique on. I'm not just talking size here but also proportion, leaness, etc..

I think Arnold had an incredible shape, well balanced muscles, lean body mass and overall just a great structure. Bruce Lee also stands out in my mind as a physique that was just cut to perfection, he lacks the size that I'm aspiring for but you can't deny that the fact that he was still muscular and just shredded beyond belief.

Anyone else out there famous or not so well known with great physiques?
 
was that the black guy from france who was in pumping iron?
i think he had an awesome physique too....6' and 200 lbs....he looked big as shit....man i must be fat....
 
was that the black guy from france who was in pumping iron?

yep thats the one, he had a fucking sick waist.

eec81fe540ca8ca3c35e4b42ea998311.jpg
 
Franco had great proportions and thickness
 
Personally...I think Ahmad Haidar has the best, balanced physique I have ever seen. The guy has like less than 1% bodyfat, striations everywhere....
 
How can you possibly model your physique on someone else. Genetics is the only thing that will govern the appearance of your physique.

Interms of physiques i find pleasing; Ahmed Haider, Lee Labrada, Mohammad Makkaway.
 
I like Bertil Fox

Imagine dunking on someone looking like this...I can see Bertil doing that :p
Awesome thickness, those pecs are unmatched!
Even though he's big and thick, he still has proportions.
5'10" 235lbs and while there are many that surpass these stats, not many look that way..

He looks real good in Arnold's book doing the push presses :)

fox06.jpg


fox16.jpg
 
Some other guys that come to mind are Sergio Oliva, Dave Draper, and the guy I thought at the time should have won the '80 Olympia instead of Arnold........Dennis Tinnerino
 
ya'll are overlooking the best one, here on elite!!!

SAF is one of, if not THE, best proportioned guys around.:inflate:
 
Re: ya'll are overlooking the best one, here on elite!!!

rnch said:
SAF is one of, if not THE, best proportioned guys around.:inflate:

No shit, that dudes pictures were sick. Wonder what ever happend to him?

-Ingram
 
I did a post a few weeks ago about how me and my training partner just thought that bodybuilding today is just going down the tubes. We talked about how all are favorite BB's were all in the seventies. Mentzer for is knowledge, Columbo for his unbelieveable strength, Katz for his professionalism, Zane for his symetry.

I just don't get in to the super freaky growth hormone look today. The results a far too unachieveable. Everything today is size and quantity. No one can sit here and tell me that they really think Ronnie Coleman has the best body out there today with his GH belly.
 
Top Bottom