Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who dat? 10-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pats need this win the least out of their remaining games (rest are in Confrence)
However, they need to show nationally they are a championship caliber team if they win. Same goes for NO

Gonna be a good game

If we spit with N.E./Dallas and win out ... I'll take 15-1

I liked the cocky Bostonian Orteez better

this tail between the legs act is lame + fake

spot on
sad but true
problem is I got tired of arguing with some of the most biased, uneducated sports fans on a jooser forum

Drew Brees went to high school at Westlake High, like 8 miles from my damn home down the road.

So that actually makes him MY ngr and not pick3's ngr.

lolzzzz

Drew Brees went to high school at Westlake High, like 8 miles from my damn home down the road.

So that actually makes him MY ngr and not pick3's ngr.

lolzzzz

and his mom's recent death was just ruled suicide ... and he was estranged from her ... so I'm guessing he feels like a tool right about now

and his mom's recent death was just ruled suicide ... and he was estranged from her ... so I'm guessing he feels like a tool right about now

Holy shit, didnt hear about that. Yea I guess he should have spent more time here then.

Top Bottom