Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who are some of your favorite sportscasters / sports reporters?

eat big said:
John Madden is terrible so they put my favorite sportscasters on MNF with him to make up for his terrible comments: Al Michaels.

Dennis Miller was terrible.

Jim Nantz is good. So Is Bob Costas.

Dick Enberg is great for Tennis. John McEnroe is funny for tennis too because of his temper.

Bill Walton is just terrible. He and Dick Vitale call every other player on the floor 'the best in the league'. Thus, they are both retarded.

I once heard Walton say, about a non-highlight clip pass in a Rockets game, "That was the greatest pass in the history of the Houston Rockets". They guy is beyond bad

I can think of my least favorite more than I can my favorite. Dennis Miller sucked. Also 2 thumbs down to Roy Jones. I'd rather listen to mute.

Snypr said:
I can think of my least favorite more than I can my favorite. Dennis Miller sucked. Also 2 thumbs down to Roy Jones. I'd rather listen to mute.

Miller sucked. I couldn't even watch the games with him in the booth.

KillahBee said:
I once heard Walton say, about a non-highlight clip pass in a Rockets game, "That was the greatest pass in the history of the Houston Rockets". They guy is beyond bad

Do you know who Stephen A. Smith is? He's an analyst for ESPN. Black male who is very outspoken and is usually right. Bill Walton made some comment at the past Finals Series and Stephen A. Smith was like:

'That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. The fact that you just said that is grounds for being fired.'

Man totally dominated him. Walton said some bullshit about how he thinks a team that tries harder and fails isnt as impressive as a team that doesnt try and wins. Im sorry but if your a team and your not even trying and your dominating someone, thats impressive.

eat big said:
Do you know who Stephen A. Smith is? He's an analyst for ESPN. Black male who is very outspoken and is usually right. Bill Walton made some comment at the past Finals Series and Stephen A. Smith was like:

'That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. The fact that you just said that is grounds for being fired.'

Man totally dominated him. Walton said some bullshit about how he thinks a team that tries harder and fails isnt as impressive as a team that doesnt try and wins. Im sorry but if your a team and your not even trying and your dominating someone, thats impressive.

I despise Stephen A Smith. I listened to his first of his radio show on ESPN Radio (in NY at least) and half of it was a racial tirade about how Barry Bonds isn't adored in the public eye because he is black and chasing a white man's record (Babe Ruth). He is a sack of shit.

Top Bottom