Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who are some of your favorite sportscasters / sports reporters?

KillahBee

- I actually liked Steiner and Sterling (radio for Yankees games) the last few years. 2 very weird guys.

- I love Dan Lebatard. don't always agree with him, but his Sunday morning radio show a few years ago was great.

- Bill Walton is the most retarded person on earth.

- I have really learned to appreciate Jim Kaat (TV for Yankees)

- Jim Rome is great if you actually listen everyday. If not, it doesn't flow.

- I am a really big Brandon Tierney fan (local NY guy)

- Max Kellerman is great on his own radio show

- Michael Kay's radio show pisses me off. He talks about movies and the like WAY TOO MUCH

- Mike and the Mad Dog are actually starting to piss me off too

- Steve Somers - big fan

- There is a guy on 1050 ESPN (NY) on Sunday mornings - Mark Madson or something. The guy is good. Always going off on people.

Not a reporter, but I used to love when Keith Jackson did the Michigan games. dude has an awesome voice.

I never thought I would like Bob Costas, but I saw an interview with him and dude knows a LOT... He earned my respect.

John Madden is terrible so they put my favorite sportscasters on MNF with him to make up for his terrible comments: Al Michaels.

Dennis Miller was terrible.

Jim Nantz is good. So Is Bob Costas.

Dick Enberg is great for Tennis. John McEnroe is funny for tennis too because of his temper.

Bill Walton is just terrible. He and Dick Vitale call every other player on the floor 'the best in the league'. Thus, they are both retarded.

Speaking of retards....Larry Merchant & Harold Lederman. If I hear one more senile rant by Merchant my head might explode.

Top Bottom