Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Sarm to take?

you broke out terribly because they have a shit product... sarms will not do that to you... you MUST try sarms1 this time... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators... if you take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free then you can run 12 weeks for the price of 8...

1-12 lgd 4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 gw 501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 d-spark Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

mini pct 13-16

hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

My questions are as followed.... Because ldg is the most suppressive Sarm will hcgenerate Es be a sufficient pct??

If I stack it with s4 what results would I be looking at?

Other than that, I'm pretty much set. Deff going to be using sarms1!
Also anyone know of mike rashid and the imsoalpha products... I tried there preworkout and it was okay, nothing special, however , they came out with a new product called hgh deer antler Spray... I looked up the ingredients and it seems like a decent product with good ingredients ... If anyone had tried it I would like some feedback if not I may throw that in wth this stack... Anyone thanks for the replies and I am deff excited about running this Sarm stack

triple stack it baby! you are at a perfect bf% for s4 or i wouldnt have even included it.

I was contemplating just running s4 with the ldg ... I think that's how I will get the best results for the least amount of money... I have hcgenerate on hand, and I will be buying dspark... For pct I'm going to use post cycle/unleashed combo with maybe some more hcgenerate and possibly a couple days of very low dose clomid , obviously from ag-guys ... How does that sound? Oh and I'm following the pct with bridge

Was just reading some logs on a different forum, and I was reading that osta may be abetter choice. They were insinuating that lgd is not powerful enough to shut down ur own production to the extent that it does.. Sure if you have low test or are older it wuldnt be a bad option ... My test levels are great tho, id almost rather not fuck with them to much if I don't have to... So maybe a osta and s4 stack would be better?? Sorry for all the confusion but very curious as to what you all think

Top Bottom