Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's my baseball bat!!!

big4life

Plat Hero
Platinum
Especially in the mood I am in now, I would gladly risk going to jail.:mad: :mad:

Man arrested for burning kitten on grill

LIBERTY, Missouri (AP) -- A man was arrested Tuesday for allegedly burning a kitten on a barbecue grill as several other people stood around and watched in amusement.

A witness pulled the scorched, 7-week-old tabby from the hot coals, but it was severely injured and had to be put to death, police said.

"They kept saying, `Meow, meow,' and they were poking at it with a stick," said Sherry Scott, who burned her hand grabbing the kitten.

Charles C. Benoit, 24, was charged with animal abuse, punishable by up to five years in prison and a $5,000 fine. He was jailed on $10,000 bail.

Jim Roberts, spokesman for the Clay County prosecutor's office, said he does not expect anyone else to be charged, because no witnesses could identify the others.

Scott said that on Friday night, she saw 10 or 12 people at the barbecue grill in the courtyard of the apartment complex where she lives. Scott said she asked what they were cooking, and they said it was a cat. She said the group taunted her, daring her to rescue the cat.

She said the group scattered when she threatened to call police. She said she pulled the kitten from where it had been shoved into the coals at the back of the grill. Its tail, whiskers, fur, eyes and throat were scorched.

"I called him Lucky because I thought I got him out of there just in time," she said.

Scott said she and other residents stayed up Friday night trying to nurse the kitten with an eye dropper of milk. But animal control officers decided that because of its respiratory injuries and inability to swallow food, it had to be destroyed.

"If you would have seen him, you would have cried," said Sheri Simpson, one of the residents who helped care for the kitten.

sick fuck. would like to put him on a grill and call him a pussy. hope he gets his ass whipped in jail

I guess that some people are truly evil.:mad:

It makes you wonder how one person can do this and another person, a friend of mine, will spend her time trying to feed and take care of a small cat that hides behind her apartment?

Maybe if there is justice or karma in the real world, he will suffer for his horrific actions, and she will be rewarded in some small way for her kindness and compassion.

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!

that is the second time in two weeks I have read about animal abuse. It is worth waiting the 5 years for him to get out of jail.

*asking self*

Would it really be that bad to go to jail for torturing this guy to death?

That man shold be put in a cage and children should poke him with sharp sticks. That's horrible to do to that little kitten.

Top Bottom