Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When will little Wootoom be born?

redguru

OK, we need a bookie event to help Daisy pass little Wootoom out into the light of day. So I'm creating this event to help Daisy pass the time. The times on this event are in Mountain time, UTC-7. We'll need Woot to give us the exact time of birth. I will end the event at noon Mountain tomorrow. If he is born before then, all bets are off.

If the baby is born after the end of the event, I'll declare no winners and donate all K bet to Daisy.

2:1?

bad.

In true numbers gaming, given each has an even chance of success, the odds should be 20-1. However each doesn't have an even chance of success as you get closer to the due date. Still this is a "for fun" bet, So I really didn't want to number crunch it.

redguru said:
I know, I should have raised it higher, but I figured there would be zero friggin bets on it.

If you raised the payout, more bets would have been placed. Plus you said if the baby was to be born outside the listed dates, you keep the karma. This alone is reason for more lucrative odds.

Top Bottom