Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When is the superbowl? and Will I get

gonelifting said:
Toshiba 65H84... 65 inch HDTV RPTV. I also got the Pioneer Elite DV59Avi DVD Player. Sweet. links...

http://www.bigbangelectronics.com/product.asp?dept_id=5&pf_id=65h84-hdtvs/toshiba

http://www.mydigitaluniverse.com/show.asp?PID=2701

Just updated all my cables to component and HDMI. Surround sound is already in place, ready to go.

Bring it on!!!

Come over, bring chips.

DUDE..! that is frigggin HUGE
u know i am coming over

that tv is over 40 inches bigger then my tv LOL

tiger88 said:
DUDE..! that is frigggin HUGE
u know i am coming over

that tv is over 40 inches bigger then my tv LOL

Maybe I'm compensating for something.

Wanna watch UFC?

That's a pretty price for such a large TV. I guess the prices of LCD and plasmas has me all messed up regarding what a tv should cost

Delinquent said:
That's a pretty price for such a large TV. I guess the prices of LCD and plasmas has me all messed up regarding what a tv should cost

Actually you can't get cheaper than that set. It does'nt have all the bells and whistles but the PQ is excellent! that's what I'm looking for. It fits what I need exactly. There are still $5000 65 inch RPTVs out there. I have my own HD tuner, so I don't need the built in one. Stuff like that.

The best RPTV are the Mitsubishi and they're $1000-$2500 MORE than this one. I may go with the Mits that's $1000 more because it has 9 inch guns instead of the usual 7 inch that every other set has. The PQ is unmatched. I only got this (cheaper)Toshiba because it's a stepping stone until the more advanced electronics get their act together with PQ and the price comes down. If this holds me off for at least 5 years, that would be great. Then I'll have a much better pick of the new technologies.

It'll still be an awesome 5 years of big screen HD. I got an ISF professional calibration appointment for the set. That does wonders for PQ.

blah blah... I'm on the wrong board.

Top Bottom