Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's Your Take on Last Weekend's College Football?

im dissapointed that LSU lost to Va. Tech, im surprised that LSU didnt whoop there ass, we basically killed ourselves.... once we get our act together, we will be ready...

for the most part - my take on it was that I had no idea it had started already.

my advice would be to always bet on black.

VATECH.jpg

ROCKS!!!

I really dont pay attention to college fooseball, but one of the U of MN fooseball players was shot in downtown mpls, he just had played his first game that night and died, life is unfair.

No, I went to VCU. I'm a Virginian by birth and pride...so that's why I support VA Tech! (even though I applied there and they rejected me. :( )

Radford? LOL....well, you know what I'm getting at.

HappyScrappy said:
Virginia resident that got rejected from a state school? wow.

LOL, I wasn't good with math in High School so that's why. VA Tech is more focused on their engineering school and its potential students. I don't regret it because the school I went to was very friendly and helpful which greatly improved my skill in math. If you think I'm that bad, talk to Nature Boy who went to Radford! *snicker*

NB, I still love you, k?

I grew up in Louisiana, i moved to Vignina for 2 years, i like the scenery, then moved back to LA, and baby, its all about them tigers, fuck the Hokies

Top Bottom