Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the shelf life/what size slin pin for hcg?

oklahoma86

Title kind of covers it... Im adding hcg to my 12 week Mast/Sust cycle, and need to figure out what size pins to order. Much as Ive grown to almost like needles... Id just as soon get the smallest one I can! As far as the barrel capacity, I know Im gonna be doing 250iu shots, and am only planning on using the amount of bac water sent to me with the powder... but the manufacturer doesnt specify how much water they send. What is "typical" with 5000iu of hcg? My choices seem to be either a 1/2 or 1cc barrel, both with a 29ga needle, or a 3/10cc barrel with a 30ga needle...

Use 25-29g slin pin. Sub q injects. After you recon it, it lasts for 30 days.

1ml in the whole 5000iu? Damn. I guess that 3/10cc pin isnt that small after all!! Thanks bro... also, Im guessing I could dilute it with no ill effects if I didnt want to have to be so exact? like, maybe 2ml? It seems like there isnt a lot of room for error if you are hitting .05ml 250 or 300iu pins... but then I guess that syringe is pretty exact, too!

also... can I pre-draw all the pins, as long as I keep em in the fridge? I figure that once its recon'd its recon'd, whether in darts or a vial, but let me know if Im wrong. That way I could dose the entire vial at one time, and then just put the needles in the fridge and use them up as needed, instead of having to draw every time.

Top Bottom