Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's going on with Stephanie Mcmahon???

prime22

Is she going through another stage of puberty or something? I've been getting caught up on Smackdown and checking out her voice. It's like it's getting deeper or something. I first noticed it on that 1 800 CALL ATT commercial but when I watched her spots on Smackdown, I noticed it again. Or maybe I'm out of the loop and that's her real voice but I'm just used to her cry baby voice from her days of being paired with Triple H a while back. Any thoughts?

That's not really a fair comparison Nature Boy....most people have voices deeper than Poyeboy....well I think Mike Tysons might be a little higher...but that's about it.

We thought she had just been getting fat until last week I saw her arms were getting muscular (relatively), and maybe it's not fat, but her core getting larger. It would make sense, I'm sure HHH would get her on a solid routine and maybe on some "supps", he does like his women buff.

Opinions?

Oh, and I'd still hit it.

Madd Hatter said:
We thought she had just been getting fat until last week I saw her arms were getting muscular (relatively), and maybe it's not fat, but her core getting larger. It would make sense, I'm sure HHH would get her on a solid routine and maybe on some "supps", he does like his women buff.

Opinions?

Oh, and I'd still hit it.

I didn't notice the changes until just this week really. First I noticed her voice in the commercial and then Thursday on Smackdown I noticed how her arms looked like they were bulking up too. Well all I can say is more power to her. Muscular chicks look better than fat ones any day of the week in my book.

And for the record, I'd hit it too ;)

Top Bottom