Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your must have product??

• Thread starter Thread starter Ilk
  • Start date Start date
Ilk said:
SK-II is amazing..! I have the spary foundation from them too.. gives that very airbrushed effect.. Totally worth the money..

Try SK-II moisturiser too.. You'll feel alot more comfortable in the winter.. Actually isn't it your summer there now? Or try EVE LOM moisturiser too, they have great light textures.. Clinique isn't that great for skin.. It actually really drys out skin sometimes.. Its a very deceiving company.. the ingrediants are too fake.. they have no antioxidants in anything, But they use a high level of Alcohol in everything they sell, It Strips the skins natural moisture and once you stop using the stuff.. Ones skin is so poor in hydration that one assumes they need the "Clinique" products.. So they go buy more.. etc

Thats how that skincare works.. It is good for young teenage oily skin.. Anyone over 20 shouldn't use that stuff.. If you like it, Use it, Not one makeupartist I know would go near clinique.. You can do much better!

1. Whats your skin type?

2. What are your skin concerns?

3. Whats your makeup routine?

I'll give you a list of whats best for you.. :heart:

Really? :worried:

My skin type is normal. I just get a few hormonal pimples around that time of the month and occasional oiliness around the nose. Lines starting to get a bit deeper now (I'm almost 37).

I'm more concerned about the sun then anything else, that's why I bought the Superdefense. I wear a sunscreen moisturiser religiously every day, big sunnies, a hat when I'm out in the sun for some time.

So, in the morning, I use:

a daily exfoliator in the shower (currently the 7 day scrub - Clinique :worried: ),
SK-II serum
Superdefense

Makeup - I'm lucky that I don't need much coverage so only a powder foundation along with the Touche Eclat

At night:

Cetaphil cleansing lotion
Lancome Bifacils
Clinique Claryifying lotion #2 - I have thought that to be too astringent
SK-II Serum
Avon Anew Night cream

I'll be interested to see what you say. While I'm not keen to spend extreme $$$ (would love Creme de la Mer but it is SO expensive here in Australia), I will spend a bit more - lotions and potions are my thing, not shoes or clothes!!

Thanks! :rose:

Last edited:
Only three I can think of ...
* Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum for my hair (and a CHI Straightner).
*Face Cream (although INSANLEY expresive!!!) Creme de la Mere.
*Nars blush in Orgasm.

mermaid said:
Really? :worried:

My skin type is normal. I just get a few hormonal pimples around that time of the month and occasional oiliness around the nose. Lines starting to get a bit deeper now (I'm almost 37).

I'm more concerned about the sun then anything else, that's why I bought the Superdefense. I wear a sunscreen moisturiser religiously every day, big sunnies, a hat when I'm out in the sun for some time.

So, in the morning, I use:

a daily exfoliator in the shower (currently the 7 day scrub - Clinique :worried: ),
SK-II serum
Superdefense

Makeup - I'm lucky that I don't need much coverage so only a powder foundation along with the Touche Eclat

At night:

Cetaphil cleansing lotion
Lancome Bifacils
Clinique Claryifying lotion #2 - I have thought that to be too astringent
SK-II Serum
Avon Anew Night cream

I'll be interested to see what you say. While I'm not keen to spend extreme $$$ (would love Creme de la Mer but it is SO expensive here in Australia), I will spend a bit more - lotions and potions are my thing, not shoes or clothes!!

Thanks! :rose:

Throw out all the clinique stuff!! #2 lotion use it as nail polish remover! Scrub is like sandpaper.. I want you to checkout www.meaningfulbeauty.com

Cindy Crawfords skincare line.. Dr.Sebagh produced the range.. Absolutely amazing stuff, It has the best modern ingrediants.. Gentle but very effective! The mask is amazing too.. leave on for 15min and it naturally exfoliates the skin! Hope you can get this in Australia! You will love it!

Avon stuff won't give much of an effectiveness on skin.. Its equilvelent to a Nivea moisturiser..

If you can't get meaningful beauty.. Dr.Brandt is great too.. Not tooooo expensive.. All very effective products.. Creme de la Mer is ok.. Its way tooo over rated! The creams contain Lanolin, Which causes facial hair when used for a long period of time.. I've worked on people who have used the creams for years.. thhey all have quite a hairy face.. fine hair but still visible..

I wouldn't reccommend that range at all..

Everything you need is in the meaningful beauty products.. I brought mine for £26 It was a gift set with all the products.. I use it on everyone! Let me know if you can get that in Austraila.. If not I'll give you a list of what to buy! :heart: ;)

fitnessgrl8621 said:
Only three I can think of ...
* Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum for my hair (and a CHI Straightner).
*Face Cream (although INSANLEY expresive!!!) Creme de la Mere.
*Nars blush in Orgasm.

I LOVE NARS! The new blush OASIS is great too.. My whole kit is Nars and Mac.. With a few bits from Laura Mercier and Stila!

EVERYONE HAS TO TRY THE ARMANI SILK FINISH FOUNDATION!!!!!!!!!

Gives skin a very airbrushed effect and totally transformes the skin! :heart:

Thank you so much! I can get the meaningful beauty in Australia on one of those 60 day guarantee options - I'll check it out and let you know.

One more question - do you like moisturisers with the sunscreen added or prefer separate creams? Does it make a difference?

Ilk said:
Throw out all the clinique stuff!! #2 lotion use it as nail polish remover! Scrub is like sandpaper.. I want you to checkout www.meaningfulbeauty.com

Cindy Crawfords skincare line.. Dr.Sebagh produced the range.. Absolutely amazing stuff, It has the best modern ingrediants.. Gentle but very effective! The mask is amazing too.. leave on for 15min and it naturally exfoliates the skin! Hope you can get this in Australia! You will love it!

Avon stuff won't give much of an effectiveness on skin.. Its equilvelent to a Nivea moisturiser..

If you can't get meaningful beauty.. Dr.Brandt is great too.. Not tooooo expensive.. All very effective products.. Creme de la Mer is ok.. Its way tooo over rated! The creams contain Lanolin, Which causes facial hair when used for a long period of time.. I've worked on people who have used the creams for years.. thhey all have quite a hairy face.. fine hair but still visible..

I wouldn't reccommend that range at all..

Everything you need is in the meaningful beauty products.. I brought mine for £26 It was a gift set with all the products.. I use it on everyone! Let me know if you can get that in Austraila.. If not I'll give you a list of what to buy! :heart: ;)

mermaid said:
Thank you so much! I can get the meaningful beauty in Australia on one of those 60 day guarantee options - I'll check it out and let you know.

One more question - do you like moisturisers with the sunscreen added or prefer separate creams? Does it make a difference?

Please get the meaningful beauty! You'll be so surprised with its instant effects on the skin!! The mask.. Wow! leave on for 15min! Skin is just immaculate! ;)

Sunscreen.. It doesn't make a huge difference, I do wear mine alone, Only because some creams limit spf to 20/25.. Wear At least 25/30spf all year round.. Summer time I wear at least 60spf.. Not a fan of the sun! I had a chemical when I was 21.. first layer of my skin is removed.. I can't be in the sun too much, Which is fine by me! I also love the big hats! LOL! :heart:

Meaningful beauty moisturiser has spf15..

Let me know asap what you think of the products.. ;)

You have to Flor! As I said every woman should have this foundation.. It isn't heavy, But be careful with application..

It gives you second skin enchancing properties.. Just amazing!

Ilk said:
Please get the meaningful beauty! You'll be so surprised with its instant effects on the skin!! The mask.. Wow! leave on for 15min! Skin is just immaculate! ;)

Sunscreen.. It doesn't make a huge difference, I do wear mine alone, Only because some creams limit spf to 20/25.. Wear At least 25/30spf all year round.. Summer time I wear at least 60spf.. Not a fan of the sun! I had a chemical when I was 21.. first layer of my skin is removed.. I can't be in the sun too much, Which is fine by me! I also love the big hats! LOL! :heart:

Meaningful beauty moisturiser has spf15..

Let me know asap what you think of the products.. ;)

Ouuuuuuuuuu

I'm looking for something new....
i might have to try it.

Is there any soy in it?
Would you happen to know?

SOBBBBBBBBS

I just found it - it has soybeean oil and lecithin - I'm allergic

BOO

velvett said:
Ouuuuuuuuuu

I'm looking for something new....
i might have to try it.

Is there any soy in it?
Would you happen to know?

SOBBBBBBBBS

I just found it - it has soybeean oil and lecithin - I'm allergic

BOO

How about Dr.Brandt???

Amazing stuff!

http://www.Lovelyskin.com Dr.Brandt is a Doctor of skin and uses modern day technology in his skincare..

Have a look at

http://www.dermadoctor.com I couldn't find the ingrediants at lovely skin..

Try Poreless Moisture..

Exfoliating wash

Pore effect!

Many many to choose from.. What are your skin concerns???

Dry, Combination, Normal, Oily etc..

Whats your makeup routine like too??

;) :heart:

Top Bottom