Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best for a new-timer?

dgaeton13

I apologize, I'm sure this thread has been posted many times. I use to take ErgoPharm 1-AD and absolutely loved it. No sides, nothing but pump! Loved it. What can I take, without needles, that is comparable. Leave money out of it. And sorry, but if your gonna post don't do nothing, they're bad, just eat (DON'T POST). Thanks a lot for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

South Jersey

I apologize, I'm sure this thread has been posted many times. I use to take ErgoPharm 1-AD and absolutely loved it. No sides, nothing but pump! Loved it. What can I take, without needles, that is comparable. Leave money out of it. And sorry, but if your gonna post don't do nothing, they're bad, just eat (DON'T POST). Thanks a lot for your help. I greatly appreciate it.

South Jersey

Need more information to help you. Age, years training, cycle experience, diet, current bf%, goals.

Cyclotren + Havoc is a really good stack if your wanting to stay legal. Hearing good things of Monsterdrol as well.

Age- 31, WT- 185-90, Training since '01, Goals - to lose stomach fat, get weight to 200 of muscle, get big, not necessarily ripped, but big. Supp's - Daily Multi, use to use 1-AD (wish I could still find), looking to find something similar.

Age- 31, WT- 185-90, Training since '01, Goals - to lose stomach fat, get weight to 200 of muscle, get big, not necessarily ripped, but big. Supp's - Daily Multi, use to use 1-AD (wish I could still find), looking to find something similar.

Sounds like your wanting to stay legal...

Talk to JustAddMuscle...he has tons of great OTC Supplements that will give you the results you desire.

Also, Talk to OMEGA and try LIPOFLAME to get rid of that Belly Fat.

This is much stronger than the ergopharm product:
Monsterdrol - Monsterdrol "The Ultimate Anabolic Muscle Builder" - Supplements 911 - BodyBuilding Supplements,Save on Sports Nutrition and Sport Supplements at JustAddMuscle.

You have many options bro. JAM from what I hear has great prices and service, you could also try AAS. Your choice. A side note...
how does someone who has been lifting since 01 only weigh 180 pounds? I've gained 50 pounds of muscle in my first year of bodybuilding,
30 naturally.

Top Bottom