Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happened to Harry Conick Jr. and The New Orlean Saints?

I just heard this radio talk show host criticize third world countries for not sending money! Could it be they don't have any money to send? This guy was whining about helping out the Tsunami victims in Indonesia.

Ffactor said:
It's pathetic whats going on there.

I was referring to Ann Rice and the vampire Lestat. Don't misconstrue what I said as joking about the plight of NO residents, because that is the last thing I would do.

Ffactor said:
I just heard this radio talk show host criticize third world countries for not sending money! Could it be they don't have any money to send? This guy was whining about helping out the Tsunami victims in Indonesia.

This is a lesson to Americans (and Canadians, and other countries that have money to give). DON'T. Keep it until there is a disaster in your own country, and then give to disaster relief. Take care of your own first.

canadianhitman said:
This is a lesson to Americans (and Canadians, and other countries that have money to give). DON'T. Keep it until there is a disaster in your own country, and then give to disaster relief. Take care of your own first.

I think we have PLENTY of money to take care of our own. First, the gangstas have to stop shooting at the helicopters.

fuck the saints and the celbs of new orleans, people need to be concerned with the poor unfortunate people who are stranded there, dealing with those fucking peice of shit looters. people are being murdered over bottled water there.

Top Bottom