Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you expect for the Olympics????????

All the speed swimmers are bitching because warmer water leads to slower event times. Seems there is an optimal water temp for these events and with the sun hitting the pools it will go above that optimal temp.

Personally, I don't care. However they did agree to a certain set of spect that are laid out by the IOC and this is just one example of them back sliding on thier commitment.

I think the got one of the two main arcs up to the main event pavilian last week where all the track and field events will be held. Normally this type of work is done and wrapped 90 days prior for inspections by the IOC.

I bet they'll get it done.

The swimmers and their 1/100 second delay due to slightly warmer water need to STFU. IF they want to break records go to some gay Tournement in Munich or some shit that nobody watches. It's about the medals here and about who does best in Athens in 2004

The greeks will be ready. And just for your information, the only country that was completely ready for the olympics and had everything completed in time was Australia. Even the US didnt have everything completed. Also, most of the stuff that they wanted completed that will not be completed has to do with public transportation. Anyone that has been to Athens knows traffic is horrible. Americans are idiots for bitching about security. Greece has spent more on security than the US and Australia combined for when they hosted the Olympics. Also, all the firms that have been hired for securty are US firms and the US, Australia, Israel sit on the board in charge of security.

I predict one stadium bombing and they cancel the rest of the games.

I predict islamic militants being arrested and detained in foiled attempts to invoke terror.

I predict all female records will be pwned by transtesticles within 10 years....

stupidest decision I have ever heard... why bother testing for drugs anymore if they let men compete as women....?

Top Bottom