Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you expect for the Olympics????????

Testosterone boy said:
Greece was not a solid choice as it happens.

Security will be nightmarish.

"Translatr(s?)" will be busy.

100 Gold medals for Greek athletes.

They joke about the time pressure. They are crazy

"Our preparation is like our national dance, the Syrtaki, it starts slowly, but in the end it's racing too hard to keep up with *laughs*" - Representative of the committee that controls the preparations there.

They don't think there's any serious problem. Then again mediterranean people are rigged to be unable to worry and tend to have an attitude of "ah nevermind, ill do it tomorrow"

I don't know how things are as of now.

Cancellation due to construction delays.

Any country that fucks up preparing the Olympics is fucking crazy.

So how much time do they have left
and how much work is still to be done

Robert Jan said:
Any country that fucks up preparing the Olympics is fucking crazy.

So how much time do they have left
and how much work is still to be done
I think they're is around 85 days or so left. They were about 3 - 6 mnths behind @ the first of the year. Then they started cutting. For instance the diving and swimming pavilian will now be "open air." LOL!!!

I see no problem with open air swimming and diving in the Greek climate.
Have you ever been in Greece?

Anyway I think they will finish it. Think of the fucking revenue. They'd be crazy. They'll cut on other stuff if they have to, they'll make it back double anyway

WODIN said:
I think they're is around 85 days or so left. They were about 3 - 6 mnths behind @ the first of the year. Then they started cutting. For instance the diving and swimming pavilian will now be "open air." LOL!!!

Open Air??? Hilarious!

Top Bottom