Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What a crappy no call in the spurs/lakers game....

I would love to see a lakers/celtics finals

the celts arnt playing to well though unfortunately and the lakers could probably beat them in 5-6

I was just listening to Jim Rome and he mentioned how Barry (a former dunk champion, btw) has about 6-7" on D Fish. Why the fuck is he pump faking him in the first place?!

there was a blatant tim duncan traveling non-call earlier in the game

Basikstylz said:
That wasn't a travel... He just learned the European "2"step :rolleyes:

lmao

Basikstylz said:
That wasn't a travel... He just learned the European "2"step :rolleyes:

the dude picks up his luggage and takes a stroll. Until they stop giving the spurs that bullshit, I don't care about a no call that goes in favor of the lakers. The spurs have LIVED off of getting away with shit for years. Bowen is the dirtiest m'f'er in the game and could EASILY foul out after one quarter if they called things tight.

I'm a big fan of instant replay.......people might try to complain about it but its there to ensure a call is correct. I never understood the ideology that bad calls are part of the game. You know why they were part of the game....BECAUSE THEY LACKED TECHNOLOGY to have instant replay!

Trendsetter21 said:
I'm a big fan of instant replay.......people might try to complain about it but its there to ensure a call is correct. I never understood the ideology that bad calls are part of the game. You know why they were part of the game....BECAUSE THEY LACKED TECHNOLOGY to have instant replay!
NBA is too slowed down as is

Top Bottom