Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well that was fun..... onto the next topic. <grin> What should I take to the Superbowl party?

I had my party here last year. The weather was great and you could sit in the pool and watch the game through the glass doors to the living room.

This year - although it is raining - I wasn't going to take a chance as I had some glass art work attached to my fountain wall and didn't want any lame ass filling it up with ice and using it as their personal cooler.

Re: Well that was fun..... onto the next topic. <grin> What should I take to the S

AAP said:
I had my party here last year. The weather was great and you could sit in the pool and watch the game through the glass doors to the living room.

This year - although it is raining - I wasn't going to take a chance as I had some glass art work attached to my fountain wall and didn't want any lame ass filling it up with ice and using it as their personal cooler.
pics??

The Superbowl is usually the 1st Sunday in Feb no?? Or has been the past few years at least......

Take the chocolate stuff - or at least just mail it to me......

I meant starting later in the day...

I thought it started midday or somethig.

Top Bottom