Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well that was fun..... onto the next topic. <grin> What should I take to the Superbowl party?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
It is raining here, so don't know how that is going to effect the event.

Going to a party, we are each suppose to bring something. What should I go with?

1 - Chocolate cake from the French bakery?

2 - A tray of those little chocolate treats with the different liquors and vodkas inside?

3 - A bag of chips. (hey they lucky to have me attending.)

4 - A hand mirror and hair brush. Cause I got better things to look at and more important things to do than watch that football game.

5 - Don't go. And hope they never invite us back to some shit like this again.

Re: Well that was fun..... onto the next topic. <grin> What should I take to the S

hotzie said:

which team does this rain favor?

Re: Well that was fun..... onto the next topic. <grin> What should I take to the S

bring some spinach and artichoke dip, shave your chest and pubes, and mix. They'll love it.

BIKINIMOM said:
Shit... I was hoping to see sumthin better now that we are done fucking.

The previous one was great while it lasted.

Is it my imagination or is the Superbowl starting late as hell this year?

We're off to a SuperBowl party our own bad selves. Bringing grey goose and (as per request) oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies.

BIKINIMOM said:
We're off to a SuperBowl party our own bad selves. Bringing grey goose and (as per request) oatmeal raisin and chocolate chip cookies.
dunking the cookies? :evil:

AAP said:
The previous one was great while it lasted.

Is it my imagination or is the Superbowl starting late as hell this year?

Shit... we got so bored we literally got nekkid and fucked. :) (I gotta throw the old boy some tail every now and again ;) )

Are we talking time of year.... or the time of the day the game begins... or both.... or neither? :worried:

Fuckit - I need some vodka and all will be right in the world.

Top Bottom