Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss tips?

Hieveryone,..
The true secret to weight loss is this: Make small changes each and every day and you'll slowly (but surely) lose those extra pounds. The key is to forget about instant results and settle in for the long run.
I hope this will best one,..
thanks,..

Interval training is great if your looking to burn away some fat.
For 20 mins on the running machine do 1 minute jog 1 min sprint.
So basically jogging is your recovery time.
Also set both your jogging and running speed on the treadmill so you have to hit that speed.

It's tough but will do whats needed!!

When I first started I think it was 9.5km/h jog speed and 15.5km/h sprint speed. I did it for 15 minutes.
Try it out you will feel a difference straight away.

Have a look at this article How to lose fat and gain muscle for tips on weight loss

Hi,
Latley I've been trying to eat a little better than I usually do, hopfully this will make a difference. I was wondering if anyone has any good tips that would help me to lose some weight. I opened to any suggestions.
Thanks
Roger

Hello dear member, You should eat some veggies, fresh fruit's and also use green tea for the weight loss and stay fit.... In this sense you should also loss the weight along with the fat....

I agree that most people believe their diets are already perfect or at least they know what is going on. However to me with everyone being so different, only you as an individual know's how your body responds. For me I kept trying diets and fat burners. Although back in the day, I use Xwndarine with Ephedra, I lost weight with exercise and diet. I have learned for me it's all about portion control. Healthy foods can still become unhealthy if over eaten. I have a long way to go to lose the weight that only myslef gained, but determination, diet, and the right supps can help get there. Good luck!!!

Thanks yeah I am doing squats, leg presses, and bench presses too. I'm doing a log on AAF called packers APS Mega stack. I have been doing good but I see more def in arms and legs, but heck it seems like my stomach just doesn't want to shrink. I ordered some DCP and Slin Sane from Orbit Nutrition.

I tell myself everyday to take it slow and realize it will take time to knock off the weight. It's mess up how quickly you can gain it but how long it takes to lose it. I just ordered some DCP/Slin Sane from Orbit Nutrition. Going to give it a shot.

In my opinion not only diet give you good and effective result but also required light exercise like running,jogging,swimming.These all exercise may be helpful for you for reducing the weight and also make your body and mind internally strong.Apart from this,Also avoid oily food means which have less calorie.
DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER

Top Bottom