Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Gain Help

no i mean its not physically hard to eat the food, its just hard to stay on top of the schedule and time it takes to get all the food and make it, etc.

i agree with this... i would eat a heck of a lot more if it was all pre made for me lol

On a further note, I drink a cup of coffee almost every day. Are there any negative effects that this might have on weight gain? I'm just imagining that there might be an increase in the speed of peristalsis or something, which would limit the amount of nutrients I'm absorbing.

On a further note, I drink a cup of coffee almost every day. Are there any negative effects that this might have on weight gain? I'm just imagining that there might be an increase in the speed of peristalsis or something, which would limit the amount of nutrients I'm absorbing.

No

how??? i have to make a concerted effort to eat even 2500 a day.

agreed! Plus this kid is 16 (high school) - not like he can eat chicken breast and rice during Algebra class, and keep in mind he is only at 160lbs. 4k calories for 160lb 16 year old is not entirely necessary. he needs to eat big sure, but probably bigger meals when he can sit down to eat them and some shakes and high calorie snacks in between.

Eat more. Anyone who says they can't gain weight just isn't eating enough. For christ sakes I gained 10 pounds in like a month(some fat some muslce).

4000 calories isn't hard. That's only four 12oz ribeye steaks.

Top Bottom