Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 6 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNEED)

Re: week 3 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

i placed bets on every game.. my lock of the week is Miami over cleveland.

LOL.. gonna stop picking with your heart bor

Re: week 3 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

LOL! Just like me going to bet on the cowboys regardless of who they play!

LOL.. gonna stop picking with your heart bor

yes thats why i stopped gambling on sports years ago.

it worked this time though. phins covered the spread. but it really wasn't a homer pick cause I really thought the phins were a lock in this game. my other lock was the eagles/giants game. no way did i think the eagles would cover that huge spread...

Re: week 4 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

week 4 games are up boys !

Re: week 4 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

Today was an interesting turn of events for sure. No clue what's up with Dallas...

Re: week 5 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

week 5 games are up boys ! Go get it

Re: week 6 of nfl games are up in the bookie section(WIN FREE PRIZES FROM CHEMICALNE

Ok ladies and gents nfl week 6 games are up!!! dig in and good luck

Top Bottom