Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We all may need to stop watching college football and NFL............

If they impliment these new anti celebration rules. Supposedly they're making the definition of "taunting" pretty fucking strict. If you "break your stride" in any way going into the endzone, that apparently is taunting now. And get this, they'll take away the touchdown. I say again, "they'll take away the touchdown".

Hitting your chest with your fist will also now apparently be grounds for a taunting violation. WTF? I hope this is all bullshit.......Rome was talking about it today and than I saw that they fined Santonio Holmes 10k for his SB winning touchdown celebration. WTF is going on here?

I :heart: Jim Rome. he's hysterical.

the whole "rule" thing is OBVIOUSLY going to be to subjective and judgemental. . .however. . .as much as i enjoy celebrating, i'm much more impressed by a d00d that acts like he's been there before (e.g., barry sanders). . .

the whole "rule" thing is OBVIOUSLY going to be to subjective and judgemental. . .however. . .as much as i enjoy celebrating, i'm much more impressed by a d00d that acts like he's been there before (e.g., barry sanders). . .

He never high fived anyone? The offensive lineman never came over to congratulate him? I'm sorry, but do any of you really want a "subjective" rule to be in place? Cause that's just giving referrees the go ahead to completely suck fuck games the fuck up. And they will take the opportunity to do just that.

THink about this guys.......the league is fining santonio holmes for his SB winning endzone celebration. Now, if these rules were in effect......it's distinctly possible that they might have taken that touchdown away from the steelers. The NFL says it should have been a 15 yard penalty on the ensuing kickoff. But if these new rules go in place, you could see a referee making a "subjective" call.

He never high fived anyone? The offensive lineman never came over to congratulate him? I'm sorry, but do any of you really want a "subjective" rule to be in place? Cause that's just giving referrees the go ahead to completely suck fuck games the fuck up. And they will take the opportunity to do just that.

THink about this guys.......the league is fining santonio holmes for his SB winning endzone celebration. Now, if these rules were in effect......it's distinctly possible that they might have taken that touchdown away from the steelers. The NFL says it should have been a 15 yard penalty on the ensuing kickoff. But if these new rules go in place, you could see a referee making a "subjective" call.

i totally agree with you. . .if they wanna toss a flag? fine. . .but take away a touchdown?? i don't see vegas being to happy 'bout that shit. . .

Top Bottom