Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We all may need to stop watching college football and NFL............

redsamurai

Banned
If they impliment these new anti celebration rules. Supposedly they're making the definition of "taunting" pretty fucking strict. If you "break your stride" in any way going into the endzone, that apparently is taunting now. And get this, they'll take away the touchdown. I say again, "they'll take away the touchdown".

Hitting your chest with your fist will also now apparently be grounds for a taunting violation. WTF? I hope this is all bullshit.......Rome was talking about it today and than I saw that they fined Santonio Holmes 10k for his SB winning touchdown celebration. WTF is going on here?

i'm not going to stop watching football just because some ignorant pre-madonna can't 2step anymore

I'm not talking about extensive endzone celebrations, I'm saying they won't be able to even pump their chests anymore. Take away the sharpie shit, fine....but they're gonna fag out the game completely and if you keep watching you're saying that it's "ok". That's like a "real" hockey fan continueing to watch hockey even though they've outlawed fighting...........just wouldn't happen.

I'm not talking about extensive endzone celebrations, I'm saying they won't be able to even pump their chests anymore. Take away the sharpie shit, fine....but they're gonna fag out the game completely and if you keep watching you're saying that it's "ok". That's like a "real" hockey fan continueing to watch hockey even though they've outlawed fighting...........just wouldn't happen.

dude, a celebration has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sport, the game. I'd say the opposite of what you're saying - if you stop watching football cause people can't beat their chest after scoring a TD, that probably means you were watching it for cheesy "entertainment" anyway, not the actual athletic sport part of it.

Didn't selfish America chide that jamaican runner and others during the last olympics when they celebrated when they won their medals. Yet we celebrated when Phelps celebrated when he won his victories.

We are a nation of hypocrites.

r

It's bullshit. That's like telling a hockey player he can't lift his stick in the air after scoring. It's not just a sport, it's ENTERTAINMENT...and guys should be allowed to express their personality through celebrating when they score. If the other team doesn't like it, then they should play better defense.

Didn't selfish America chide that jamaican runner and others during the last olympics when they celebrated when they won their medals. Yet we celebrated when Phelps celebrated when he won his victories.

We are a nation of hypocrites.

r

My only problem with Usain Bolt is that his celebration slowed down his run...denying us seeing the world record get absolutely obliterated.

dude, a celebration has absolutely NOTHING to do with the sport, the game. I'd say the opposite of what you're saying - if you stop watching football cause people can't beat their chest after scoring a TD, that probably means you were watching it for cheesy "entertainment" anyway, not the actual athletic sport part of it.

I don't watch sports for the "celebrations".....it's that i respect the athletes enough and know that they're "the best of the best" and have earned the right to whatever the fuck they want when they score a touchdown....outside of slowing the game down. To me celebrations only cross the line when everyone has to stop and wait for you to finish your act so the game can move on. Only then does it cross the line. So if they want to time that shit, fine. Let TO sign as many footballs as he like, but he's got 10 seconds and that's it. I mean even the offensive lineman coming over and lifting a RB in the air would be outlawed........it would be like watching a bunch of robots dude. If this happens I'm serious, I'm done with any american sport that follow suit. I'll get dish and start watching chinese basketball or latvian polo. For fucks sake. I'd like to see them try to tell strongmen they can't make a single utterance after getting up that last atlas stone.........yeah....lol

Top Bottom