Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

We all know from the training board the Scotsman knows his shit...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 33117
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 33117

Guest
Well in the last couple of days did a couple of amazing things..
1) I helped biteme's dream of a 1000 post thread come true...
2) I posted 13 pictures of my penis in 24 hours and only recieved about 60 pts of red karma for it. I figured, consevatively, that I would be slammed for at least 200 pts of red.

Now, as we all know Scotsman is a pretty wise man, and he informed me that if I can successfully nickname my next girlfriend bubukittyfuck and her think it is sweet, that I can accend to godhood. He has given me a quest and BBF shall do his best to make him proud. I'll keep you guys and gals updated on this one.
-BBF
 
Last edited by a moderator:
props if you can manage to spit out bubukittyfuck without grinning, much less get her to use it as a pet name
 
it can be done
 
And as the grand high pubha of the deadlift I shall grace you as the new diety when your task is done.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
I posted 13 pictures of my penis in 24 hours and only recieved about 60 pts of red karma for it. I figured, consevatively, that I would be slammed for at least 200 pts of red.

bwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
I would be slammed for at least 200 pts of red.

This can still happen you knwo....
 
imnotdutch, well, I would have to get her to sign up for ef and admit it, or make a video of me sayin, "Hey bubukittyfuck.." and her saying... awwww.w that's so sweet and then kissing me on the cheak.
 
... or if I just display supernatural powers then it will be obvious that I have acended to godhood, and thus would be proof of completion.
 
Thats cake bro, you need to be able to use it in front of her mom.....
 
Code, you mean I have to hang out with her family??? You guys do that with your girlfriends?
 
Believe it or not, you might find it fun.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Code, you mean I have to hang out with her family??? You guys do that with your girlfriends?
 
I've only dated one girl since high school who's mother I actually met, and I only talked to her on the phone (this part is not a joke), but I guess it could be fun.
 
The girls whom I have dated parents were afraid of me and didn't talk much. It is pretty universal that people I meet are afraid of me, oh well I kind of prefer it that way.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Hey Scotsman...

Do you by chance know a guy from Mahaney's that competes in the Highland games? He is about 6'4", dark hair has to be pushing 280 or more though I haven't seen him in over a year. I think his name is Matt.
 
Mountain Muscle said:
Hey Scotsman...

Do you by chance know a guy from Mahaney's that competes in the Highland games? He is about 6'4", dark hair has to be pushing 280 or more though I haven't seen him in over a year. I think his name is Matt.


Matt Campbell? If so I know who he is.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Mountain Muscle said:
That's him, is he still competing? That is who I thought you were and PM'd you about the gym where you work out.

I think it was four years ago he was the world champion. He was competing last year as far as I know I didn't make it to any comps so I don't really know.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Ok, here is the update. I talked to a girl recently who I'm considering possibly hooking up with (looking at 3 right now). I was joking and asked her if she liked Kevin Smith movies. She was like, "Oh hell yeah." I started laughing and told her my two best friends dared me to nickname my next gf Boobookittyfuck... and that I think its a conspiracy to keep me single... she laughed and said "Oh no..." "hahahahha" "that it too funny!"

Hmmmm.... I'll keep you orbs and orbets updated.
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, here is the update. I talked to a girl recently who I'm considering possibly hooking up with (looking at 3 right now). I was joking and asked her if she liked Kevin Smith movies. She was like, "Oh hell yeah." I started laughing and told her my two best friends dared me to nickname my next gf Boobookittyfuck... and that I think its a conspiracy to keep me single... she laughed and said "Oh no..." "hahahahha" "that it too funny!"

Hmmmm.... I'll keep you orbs and orbets updated.

I'll be waiting to officially grant you your godhood.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Anywho, don't have a date with her, but she wants me to help motivate her in the gym and we may starting working out together next week.
 
Code said:
Believe it or not, you might find it fun.


The last chick I was seeing..O man...

Went to her house, her and her mom standin around in socks and t shirts, ready for bed, smoking cigs with one hand on their hip and yappin away about stupid petty girly bullshit, and agreeing with each other , you know, like "Uh huh, uh huh, yyyyyyEPPPP! uhhh HUH!"

Reason 10 why she's gone. She reminded me way too much of an old lady.
 
Burning_Inside said:
The last chick I was seeing..O man...

Went to her house, her and her mom standin around in socks and t shirts, ready for bed, smoking cigs with one hand on their hip and yappin away about stupid petty girly bullshit, and agreeing with each other , you know, like "Uh huh, uh huh, yyyyyyEPPPP! uhhh HUH!"

Reason 10 why she's gone. She reminded me way too much of an old lady.

should have nailed em both....
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
if I can successfully nickname my next girlfriend bubukittyfuck and her think it is sweet,


Holy Fucking Dawg Shit...

I beat you too it... I called my Psycho-Ex that... she thought it was funny as all hell. She knew when I called her bu-bu-kitty-fuck I wanted to get it on... LOL... it worked out great...

Sorry... I beat you to it.
 
The Ejaculator said:
Holy Fucking Dawg Shit...

I beat you too it... I called my Psycho-Ex that... she thought it was funny as all hell. She knew when I called her bu-bu-kitty-fuck I wanted to get it on... LOL... it worked out great...

Sorry... I beat you to it.

Sorry this thread is for people who actually matter. Besides psycho-chicks don't count because you can usually call them about anything.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Sorry this thread is for people who actually matter. Besides psycho-chicks don't count because you can usually call them about anything.

Cheers,
Scotsman


Eat my ass.

:finger:

Now go measure your taint, and send the results to AAP.
 
The Ejaculator said:
Eat my ass.

:finger:

Now go measure your taint, and send the results to AAP.

If you want another guy to eat your ass then you should be the one talking to AAP. ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
Anywho, don't have a date with her, but she wants me to help motivate her in the gym and we may starting working out together next week.

You are officially fucked with that one bbf.

NEXT
 
BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, here is the update. I talked to a girl recently who I'm considering possibly hooking up with (looking at 3 right now). I was joking and asked her if she liked Kevin Smith movies. She was like, "Oh hell yeah." I started laughing and told her my two best friends dared me to nickname my next gf Boobookittyfuck... and that I think its a conspiracy to keep me single... she laughed and said "Oh no..." "hahahahha" "that it too funny!"

Hmmmm.... I'll keep you orbs and orbets updated.

That doesn't count. You can't pave the way like that.

Well this one is never becoming your gf anyway so it doesn't matter.
 
Top Bottom