Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Watching Conan the Barbarian

Arabian said:
This is a classic. Who is the HOT Brunette Arnold lays in this film?

Fuck yeah, that shit and terminator put Arnie on the Hollywood map. I'm pretty sure I rubbed a few out to that chick when I was a teen. Mega hot.

LOL the cool part about the crazy witch is that she climbs into the fire when its all over - like - she leaves. He doesn't even have to deal w/ her like the calls & the stalking after he doesn't call her back.

Sassy69 said:
LOL the cool part about the crazy witch is that she climbs into the fire when its all over - like - she leaves. He doesn't even have to deal w/ her like the calls & the stalking after he doesn't call her back.
Sassy , that part just played...lol I could not remember it..thanks

Sassy69 said:

good point....and she wouldnt show up with a profile on Match.com...

wait....thats not true :rolleyes:

PBR said:
good point....and she wouldnt show up with a profile on Match.com...

wait....thats not true :rolleyes:

Well if Arnold hung around long enough to make sure she was dead, then he'd at least know that its a fake profile....

... unless she's really a witch she might be able to maintain her beauty but then once she gets you to show up for that first date from Match, she turns into a sucubus.

Sassy69 said:
Well if Arnold hung around long enough to make sure she was dead, then he'd at least know that its a fake profile....

... unless she's really a witch she might be able to maintain her beauty but then once she gets you to show up for that first date from Match, she turns into a sucubus.
nothing wrong with sucking on a bus....especially late at night cross country.
but how would i really know.

Top Bottom