Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want To Try Anavar

brekly

I'm new with this whole steroid thing. I've never taken them but I am very interested in Anavar. I'm basically looking to get small gains and get ripped - nothing big. Is Anavar all that it says it is? Also, what should my dosages be/day and for how long should I cycle it?

Last edited:
I'm new with this whole steroid thing. I've never taken them but I am very interested in Anavar. I'm basically looking to get small gains and get ripped - nothing big. Only question is how do I get my hands on some? I've found several websites but I don't want to drop a grip of cash and not get what I paid for. Is my best option Mexico or is there a legitimate website that I can buy from and not worry about getting ripped off? :confused:

This one really did make me laugh out loud! I do t even know were to begin.... O. The bright side you'll prob be banned b4 I get a chance.

Why is Anavar first cycle dumb? These are things I need to know. What do you suggest? Like I said I'm just looking to get ripped more than anything.

Welcome! before anyone can answer that question we need to know abit more about you.

AGE ?

TRAINING HISTORY ?

DIET ?

RADAR ?

Why is Anavar first cycle dumb? These are things I need to know. What do you suggest? Like I said I'm just looking to get ripped more than anything.

You forgot to mention that you want to look like Brad Pitt in "Fight Club".

All kidding aside, lurk around the boards more. Sources aren't discussed here. Setting that aside, there are some real pros than can teach you the basics of AAS use.

Also, if you give your age, weight, height, lifting history, etc. etc., you may find people more helpful.

"I'm basically looking to get small gains"

Then don't take steroids!!!!

Steroids is for making huge gains. Besides, if you haven't even been lifting, you need to be lifting for several years even before considering using this stuff. These are really powerful hormones and they are not to be messed around with.

If you want small gains, then eat right and diet properly and you will easily achieve what you are looking for.

Agree completely w buff guy, but if ur not gonna listen u might as well get the best help u can, stick around the board and research also try drugprofiles.com

Top Bottom