Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very informative info on here!

A lot of good info on here guys. I need help with my next cycle
I will stack 2 orals
My plan is doing anavar oxandrolone, 50mgs a day. And then doing proviron 25mgs a day with it.
My question is how long would i be able to keep this up? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?
Also what about protecting liver, what supp works for that?
I’m currently in my 30’s and 200ish pounds at around 5’8’’.
6 weeks bro

you should not use anavar any longer than 6 weeks... i would strongly consider adding test to this.. im definitely not a big fan of oral only cycles... you certainly can run it but it would be a more optimal cycle experience with test used along with it.. you dont need a ton, 250-300 mg per week would be plenty but it would definitely be a better experience...
An opinion. Now, as I've actually done recently I HAVE run orals for 4 weeks and 100% running orals long makes less sense to the usual issues which come with orals (first pass methyl etc) but I've often disagreed with Dylan as I've also run orals 8 weeks several times.
As Dylan says he's not a fan

An opinion. Now, as I've actually done recently I HAVE run orals for 4 weeks and 100% running orals long makes less sense to the usual issues which come with orals (first pass methyl etc) but I've often disagreed with Dylan as I've also run orals 8 weeks several times.
As Dylan says he's not a fan
absolutely and i appreciate that.. it can be ran 8 weeks, as you and many others have shown and done in the past.. over time, the longer you run orals, especially at longer lengths, it takes a bigger toll and while i know two weeks doesnt sound like much, it accumulates over time so when i put that 6 week number out, a lot has to do with longevity, which i tend to put first over anything else.. i know some dont agree or care about that and thats completely fine, i just always put the quality and length of life first over all else. .

A lot of good info on here guys. I need help with my next cycle
I will stack 2 orals
My plan is doing anavar oxandrolone, 50mgs a day. And then doing proviron 25mgs a day with it.
My question is how long would i be able to keep this up? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?
Also what about protecting liver, what supp works for that?
I’m currently in my 30’s and 200ish pounds at around 5’8’’.
One of the best boards around

Top Bottom