Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VAR/EQ cutting cycle advice..

envycj

Hey everyone... I went into this cycle yesterday with cutting ,retaining muscle mass in mind...
6' - 218lb - 12% bf - 21yrs

Right now:
Var-50mg ed
EQ-200 every 4 days

..also, i want to AVOID HAIRLOSS(hence the omission of test)but I am curious as to how I should continue this cycle and for how long..

I did a deca/suspension cycle when i was 17 to help recover from a shoulder injury but was displeased with thinning hair even with proper pct so any advice is good advice..
-Got a good deal on var so im not made of money...but want to do this cutting cycle right!
***will continue to post pics for my own records but feel free to talk shit i need motivation..
16k9d8p.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone... I went into this cycle yesterday with cutting ,retaining muscle mass in mind...

Right now:
Var-50mg ed
EQ-200 every 4 days

..also, i want to AVOID HAIRLOSS(hence the omission of test)but I am curious as to how I should continue this cycle and for how long..

I did a deca/suspension cycle when i was 17 to help recover from a shoulder injury but was displeased with thinning hair even with proper pct so any advice is good advice..
-Got a good deal on var so im not made of money...but want to do this cutting cycle right!
***will continue to post pics for my own records but feel free to talk shit i need motivation..
http://i56.tinypic.com/16k9d8p.jpg
I do not mind seeing the var in there but take out the eq and run 500mg of test. Focus on your diet and cardio my friend. Your only 12% (you day), which is not much.

But the EQ cycles can work just a little more risky without test.
I've known a couple buddies to do Eq only cycles.. Let me first say that, you will need to drink ALOT of water because you always feel dehydrated. Secondly, unless your libido is already crazy high, expect to not even feel like talking to a woman. Third, as long as you keep up with cardio and maintain a healthy diet (and don't have past bp problems) your blood pressure will be fine (KEEP YOU EYE ON YOUR BP!).
Fourth, with the right diet and workout plan, a 12 week 400mg-500mg per week cycle can produce a 10-12lb gain in muscle while maintaining a very lean physique.
Test is best IMHO though. Just my .02 cents.

Yea I did a skin fold n dont feel 12% haha...
obviously no cuts in my mid if u checked out pic..which is meant to be unflattering..
My bp is fantastic .. and i will def keep tabs..
So the var is a good dose? n for how long.. n if i bump up eq can turn the var down a notch for cost concerns?

i would honestly diet and train naturally for awhile. You could get most the fat off naturally with cardio and diet. Than once your BF is alittle lower id maybe throw in some Var and than really restrict cals and get even more intense with your diet and cardio/ training. If your against running test. I would only do Var. I wouldnt even mess with the EQ without test

So, lemme get this right: you started a cycle and don't know how long to run it?

How do you know you have enough?

PCT?

~EZ

I've done EQ only cycles, and my libido was high few weeks, then back to normal. It's amazing how many people get totally different results to products. I'd recommend 200mg twice per week minimum, up to 600mg. The var @ 50 is higher than I've ever run, although common dose in here. I've got good results from 20-30mg var. I'd consider 600/30mg adjustment then see how that goes for you. 8 weeks tops on var, 6 weeks to lean on safe side. 8-12 weeks on EQ.

Heyyy
Easy: I was questioning the length of cycle because I wanted an high cost/effectiveness ratio.. so I am at least doing 8 weeks but wanted to make sure i didn't under run..
Vegas: Seconds on that libido had me hitting up ex's all weekend.. My plan is still 200mg's of eq every 4 days.. var is going to be cut to 25mgs ed.
thanks for the advice guys i will keep posting!!!

Heyyy
Easy: I was questioning the length of cycle because I wanted an high cost/effectiveness ratio.. so I am at least doing 8 weeks but wanted to make sure i didn't under run..
Vegas: Seconds on that libido had me hitting up ex's all weekend.. My plan is still 200mg's of eq every 4 days.. var is going to be cut to 25mgs ed.
thanks for the advice guys i will keep posting!!!

OK, then

8 weeks isn't long enough for an EQ run, you need to run @ least 12-16 weeks....

Any success with any of the ex's ?

~EZ

Right now:
Var-50mg ed
EQ-200 every 4 days

16k9d8p.jpg

The ultimate boner slayer.

Top Bottom