Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using suspension during season

myasshurts

Would there be any benefit to shooting up some suspension once a week(say on Friday, since you can't get tested till monday?)I'm DII NCAA. My main goal is to keep my weight up.

there would not being any weight gain/maintenance advantages from shooting suspension only once a week. the only advantage for that schedule would be to shoot the morning of a game for a test boost. theoretically, you could take a shot of suspension every day after practice and still be able to pass a test. they have to give you 48 hrs notice. if you wait until after practice for all your shots, then the day you are notified, you will have already gone 24hrs without a shot. the next 48hrs will make it three full days from the time of your shot until you get tested. again, theoretically, this is enough time for suspension to clear your system. obviously, this is no guarantee and there are always risks.

what is your weight/position? a legal alternative for maintaining weight is insulin. but it can be very dangerous if you are not careful.

Top Bottom