Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using nutrobal correctly

Bedhuiv

Someone said that you have to use nutrobal MK 677 at least a year or 6 months for it to have any effect.
Do you think that this is correct because it seems pretty silly to me to run it that long and like they're trying to get a sale.

its not that it will have zero effect in shorter durations but you wont be getting near everything out of it... go ahead and run it how you like if you think its for a sale but DO NOT come back crying or complaining when you dont get what you should out of it... id much rather you learn the hard way now after the sale accusation you made and much rather have you waste time and money for being a pure asshole... so you run it how you see fit, just dont bitch about it later

its not that it will have zero effect in shorter durations but you wont be getting near everything out of it... go ahead and run it how you like if you think its for a sale but DO NOT come back crying or complaining when you dont get what you should out of it... id much rather you learn the hard way now after the sale accusation you made and much rather have you waste time and money for being a pure asshole... so you run it how you see fit, just dont bitch about it later
Good thing you were able to get ahead and tell him off in advance then [emoji1]
I remember alcatraz saying to someone "there is no stupid questions, we're not here to lecture you"... guess he were wrong

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Giving people facts about how to properly run something is not attempting to make a sale of any kind. This has been covered for many years as to why to run it longer. Perhaps you should use your google and look up studies, which Dylan has often posted in the past, that SHOW the difference in results when running it 6 months and then to a year. There are human studies showing the results.

Someone said that you have to use nutrobal MK 677 at least a year or 6 months for it to have any effect.
Do you think that this is correct because it seems pretty silly to me to run it that long and like they're trying to get a sale.

nah you can use nutrobal for like 4 weeks and already feel good on it

To get the most of out it you should run 6 months. You’ll definitely see benefits from a shorter duration but for best results go 6 months to a year.

Top Bottom