Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using 2500mgs a week of gear and advice

Sekdieo

I’m going to be doing my biggest cycle ever and I’m gonna be doing 2500 milligrams per week total.
My cycle will look like this:
test Cyp 500mgs a week
Sustanon 500mgs a week
Primo 500mgs a week
tren 500mgs a week
Masteron 500mgs a week.
I’m six foot 2, and 8 percent body fat and I’m looking to get something under my belt that’s a pretty big cycle like this to see if I can shred down and get a more bodybuilder physique because I plan on competing next year.
Do you have any overall advice for me?

I’m going to be doing my biggest cycle ever and I’m gonna be doing 2500 milligrams per week total.
My cycle will look like this:
test Cyp 500mgs a week
Sustanon 500mgs a week
Primo 500mgs a week
tren 500mgs a week
Masteron 500mgs a week.
I’m six foot 2, and 8 percent body fat and I’m looking to get something under my belt that’s a pretty big cycle like this to see if I can shred down and get a more bodybuilder physique because I plan on competing next year.
thats a bad idea
and stacking primo and tren, you wasting the primo imo

stick to sustanon only with some primobolan

Yes, this is ridiculous. Where did you even come up with this cycle? Reddit? Using this much gear to "shred down" is completely unnecessary.
You have 0 idea what your doing and should not be touching drugs with this mentality.
Nio mention of age?? Willing to bet low 20's. How much do you weigh? Let's see a picture.

i would start with 3 steroids only or drop the dosages
ugfreak has you covered

Top Bottom