Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USA had a hard time beating Spain in men's basketball

i see womans basketball team won the gold also yesterday .. clean sweep this olympics in hoops

I saw two things in this game that startled me.........first, Tayshawn prince getting shake rattled and rolled for a contested 3 point bomb. Second.....Dwight Howard gettin an "in yo face nicca!!" dunk put down on him by a dude he must have had at least 6 inches on. I was always under the impression, cuase I didn't watch it much, that the world teams were beating the U.S teams by playing more fundamentally sound basketball.......which they do anyway. However, what I saw today was quite startling......those spanish dudes were competing athletically. Running floaters.......outrebounding the U.S.....dribble penetration. Yeah, the U.S team was still flyin and gettin the flashy dunks.......but the world is not far behind.

I saw two things in this game that startled me.........first, Tayshawn prince getting shake rattled and rolled for a contested 3 point bomb. Second.....Dwight Howard gettin an "in yo face nicca!!" dunk put down on him by a dude he must have had at least 6 inches on. I was always under the impression, cuase I didn't watch it much, that the world teams were beating the U.S teams by playing more fundamentally sound basketball.......which they do anyway. However, what I saw today was quite startling......those spanish dudes were competing athletically. Running floaters.......outrebounding the U.S.....dribble penetration. Yeah, the U.S team was still flyin and gettin the flashy dunks.......but the world is not far behind.

it was a good game. the spanish team won the war on the boards. if you had no idea who the us team was, you never would imagine they are the best in the NBA. not just college kids or sub par dba guys but the best players in the league!

the world is not far behind

Top Bottom