Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USA gymnastics team - I have a question...

I can barely touch my toes let alone any of that stuff HAHA. They are obviously very strong and extremely limber. Not to mention, the very creme de la creme of the world.

justinbarth said:
was thinking the SAME thing today when i was out at the bar watching these guys.....seems like grapefruits in their arms

Seriously! I was watching the Chinese team doing the rings, and it looked like those guys were using synthol their bi's were so big.

Tatyana said:
Lads

Next time you are in the gym have a go at a few of the really basic moves of some of the gymnasts

When hanging from a chin up bar, see if you can bring your legs up to have your toes touch the bar above your head, keeping your legs straight

When sitting on the floor with your legs in front of your, see if you can lift your weight off the ground with your legs being held out directly in front of you (some of the male gymnasts do this with their legs behind them).

Laying face down on the floor, drag your body into a pike postion, then pull into a headstand and then press up into a handstand.

Report back please

:)

Lol, don't hold your breath love!

Gymnasts warm up with 100 pull-ups and 100 dips. EVERYDAY. These guys do thousands of pull-ups and dips in a month. They also do a shit load of pull-ups and dips on rings which is way harder than a bar.

Another thing they do on the rings is a muscle-up. It's a pull-up right into a dip on the rings. Google it and you'll see. Or check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q8KMnWUsvg

DJ_UFO said:
I've always noticed this but since I'm watching the games these days, HOW IN THE WORLD THESE BROS DEVELOP THOSE BICEPS?? They look unreal; absolutely developed in the lower and upper portion with a big round ball in the middle. It seems to be a characteristic of most gymnastics unless blocked by genetics but under normal bodies, is the same. What is it? high volume-high weights? over training? key exercises? low weight-high volume? or is just playing with your own body weight the whole fuckin day?
:evil:
Genetics: that is why not everyone can be a gymnast inspite of trying very hard. So many parents force their children to excell but don't succeed. Micheal Phelps was born with potential to swim great.

Then focused exercies.

It is constantly pulling the bodyweight up and stabilizing it. Sports specific.

Same what most swimmers have rounded delts and a V width.

You can go the high volume training in the gym for biceps 5 days a week and after several years you too will have biceps like that.

Top Bottom