Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USA basketball down 22 to Puerto Rico at half time

mylife

I just caught the score on TV and am wayyyy disappointed in our NBA players ignorance of international basketball.

Awesome finish in the Argentina vs Serbia-Montenegro game. Ginobili hit a last second runner in the lane to win it.

I hope they lose. I'm sick of these punks who make a mockery of professional sports whether it be the NBA, NFL or MLB.

They have NO concept of what the word "TEAM" means.

Fuck 'em.

If nothing else I think the US basketball team management should do some kind of forced teambuilding thing.

some kind of team activity not necessarily related to basketball, in which teamwork is the main or only factor to success

BileStew said:
I hope they lose. I'm sick of these punks who make a mockery of professional sports whether it be the NBA, NFL or MLB.

They have NO concept of what the word "TEAM" means.

Fuck 'em.

Robert Jan said:
If nothing else I think the US basketball team management should do some kind of forced teambuilding thing.

some kind of team activity not necessarily related to basketball, in which teamwork is the main or only factor to success

Actually, it has to start at home at a young age. ESPN has truly destroyed sports in general. The numerous highlights of individual performances, i.e...dunks, chest pounding, screaming/bumping of officials, off the field incidents, murders, drugs, rapes etc... being seen by kids, compell them to think that all the foolish, childish antics these pro's do is deemed acceptable.

It's a joke. There is no passion for the sport one plays anymore, it's all about self loathing and disrespect for the sport and past players who allowed these prenticious, pompous mother fuckers the opportunity to play a sport for a living and be rewarded with astronomical contracts.

Fuck it, this is really firing me up.

in other pointless sport news, the Dutch women's 8 made the final in rowing.

Top Bottom