Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US Olympic basketball team??

HG Pennypacker said:
Jefferson overrated? How many Nets games do you watch? Did you ever think that maybe Paul Pierce turned down the offer to play? You don't think McGrady and Bryan should be on the Olympic team?

i watched a lot of nets games because im an atlantic division fan and the celtics are my favorite team (and of course the nets are the rival)

I respect your opinion man but you cannot say that jefferson is one of the top 12 guys in the league nor is he in the top 5 at his position!

15 points a game isnt shit bro sorry

HG Pennypacker said:
You don't think McGrady and Bryan should be on the Olympic team?

no they definitely deserve it..my bad..i guess you misunderstood the term "nasty" (i explained it above)

Originally posted by Kaksback
my bad..i mean hes just so nice on the court its sick...sorry for the slang use:bawling:

If by "nice on the court" you mean able to slim shady on most everyones ass, I'm with ya..

Y_Lifter said:

If by "nice on the court" you mean able to slim shady on most everyones ass, I'm with ya..

i mean so nice you laugh when you watch him play like when Bird would dribble down the entire court at his usual snail-like pace and be talking shit to every "brotha" on the court and telling them what he's gonna do him and his momma later and firing a three in the guys mugshot face:fro:

Kaksback said:

i mean so nice you laugh when you watch him play like when Bird would dribble down the entire court at his usual snail-like pace and be talking shit to every "brotha" on the court and telling them what he's gonna do him and his momma later and firing a three in the guys mugshot face:fro:

LOL.. Bird was the White man's bomb.
He had them so confused they didn't know whether to bob weave or shit a brick defending him..

Inside, outside, angle off the glass, I've got an old BB training video with him and chik. It is great..

Where’s Shaq? Where’s Vince Carter? Garnet, Webber,… The list goes on and on. They should have put Robert Horry on the team for all the times that bitch drained a last second game winning 3 to send my team home in rejection. Somebody needs to pack that fellas ball in the stands one time.

Top Bottom