Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US Olympic basketball team??

Kaksback

i am severely disappointed in the roster.. here's how it looks (they finalized it yesterday)

Ray Allen, Tim Duncan, Jason Kidd, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Jermaine O'Neal, Mike Bibby, Karl Malone, Richard JEfferson, Nick Collison, and Elton Brand.

here is my opinion.

Ray Allen: good player
Tim Duncan : League MVP (by a long shot)
Jason Kidd: nice point guard (asshole of a person though)
Tracy McGrady : Nasty
Kobe : see tracy mcgrady
Allen Iverson: best small man ever
Jermaine Oneal : Overrated
Mike Bibby : inconsistent..not even one of the top 5 pg's in the league
Karl Malone: Fossil
Nick Collison: 4 yr senior, a hustler, worked hard and deserves this spot.

now here are the what the fuck were they thinkin picks:

Richard Jefferson is probably the most overrated player. How about PAUL PIERCE AT SMALL FORWARD??????
Elton Brand?? not even one of the top 10 power forwards in the league

what do you guys think

bibby, jermaine o'neal,jefferson all don't belong. brand is defintely one of the top 10 power forwards and not a bad guy to have on the team. pierce was not chosen mainly because of his attitude from this past summers team. i would rather have had steve francis, vince carter, and rasheed wallace.

and i would argue that isiah thomas is the best small man ever, but i can defintely see the iverson side of the argument as well.

I agree except for maybe Elton Brand. he is a great player who doesn't get enough exposure. He is probably one of the most underrated in the league. He should have been an all star last year. I would think they could get Garnett, Webber, Michael Finley, some other star from the western division.

Jefferson overrated? How many Nets games do you watch? Did you ever think that maybe Paul Pierce turned down the offer to play? You don't think McGrady and Bryan should be on the Olympic team?

Top Bottom