Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGFreak UGFreak.to - NUMBER ONE SOURCE IN THE WORLD - Reviews and Feedback

UGFreak is simply the best around! I ordered enough gear for an upcoming 16 week cycle, I went international because of the savings I was fully prepared with having a longer turn around time with receiving the order.

I was stunned from the day I placed my order till it arrived at my door, the turn around time was 11 days!! Thats wild I couldn't believe it, not only that but I ordered during a busy holiday time.

I went with para pharma for my cycle as with my previous experience with UGFreak and para i put on a solid 10lbs of lean muscle, it wasn't even a question choosing para pharma again.

UGFreak is excellent at making the process a breeze, all questions answered in a timely manner, cycle support and setup is top notch. My order shipped out the same day I placed my order.

My rating for UGFreak and para pharma A+ in every possible aspect I could rate them. Order was packaged neatly and packed tightly with discretion.

@ugfreak

Wixx 💪

order as follows
Test E 400 ( 5 bottles)
EQ 300 ( 5 bottles)
Primo 200 ( 5 bottles)
Tbol ( 1 sachet)
Aromasin ( 2 sachets)

1000001291.jpg
1000001275.jpg
1000001242.jpg

I've been trying to get some stuff from UGFREAK but everytime Im ready to complete the order it gets stuck, and one more thing I choose domestic fastest way to get it but if I choose anything from Para farm I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but it seems to shift from domestic to international, why? And for orders from the US usually will take how long to get it cause I have other sources but it takes to long to get a tracking number and when I get take about 30 days to get the stuff from Singapore, legit stuff I never had a problem but I need some Carbegoline and arimidex urgently to try to take care of high prolactin due to nandrolone, now im running 600mg of deca,500mg of sustanon and running trembolone acetate as well 250mg

UGFreak is simply the best around! I ordered enough gear for an upcoming 16 week cycle, I went international because of the savings I was fully prepared with having a longer turn around time with receiving the order.

I was stunned from the day I placed my order till it arrived at my door, the turn around time was 11 days!! Thats wild I couldn't believe it, not only that but I ordered during a busy holiday time.

I went with para pharma for my cycle as with my previous experience with UGFreak and para i put on a solid 10lbs of lean muscle, it wasn't even a question choosing para pharma again.

UGFreak is excellent at making the process a breeze, all questions answered in a timely manner, cycle support and setup is top notch. My order shipped out the same day I placed my order.

My rating for UGFreak and para pharma A+ in every possible aspect I could rate them. Order was packaged neatly and packed tightly with discretion.

@ugfreak

Wixx 💪

order as follows
Test E 400 ( 5 bottles)
EQ 300 ( 5 bottles)
Primo 200 ( 5 bottles)
Tbol ( 1 sachet)
Aromasin ( 2 sachets)

View attachment 142477View attachment 142478View attachment 142479
Aromasin is better than arimidex?

@ugfreak

Wixx 💪

order as follows
Test E 400 ( 5 bottles)
EQ 300 ( 5 bottles)
Primo 200 ( 5 bottles)
Tbol ( 1 sachet)
Aromasin ( 2 sachets)

View attachment 142477View attachment 142478View attachment 142479
Man all that stuff makes me crazy cause I've been trying to place a big order myself but it's getting stuck everytime I go to the cart to place my order 😮‍💨

I've been trying to get some stuff from UGFREAK but everytime Im ready to complete the order it gets stuck, and one more thing I choose domestic fastest way to get it but if I choose anything from Para farm I'm not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but it seems to shift from domestic to international, why? And for orders from the US usually will take how long to get it cause I have other sources but it takes to long to get a tracking number and when I get take about 30 days to get the stuff from Singapore, legit stuff I never had a problem but I need some Carbegoline and arimidex urgently to try to take care of high prolactin due to nandrolone, now im running 600mg of deca,500mg of sustanon and running trembolone acetate as well 250mg
Stuck like in the cart? you have a cart error or you mean stuck in customs @wesbrilhante45 ?
please clarify
@ugfreak packs are fast, I've had international around 30 days no issues, domestic is good as well IMO very good

and if we want to talk cycles, I want to know if you started any cycle now? or whats your situation? share please in detail

Top Bottom