Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ugfreak Europe orders status

chxos

New member
Hello, sorry if this is not the right section to talk about this, it's my first thread here.

I previously ordered from ugfreak.to and everything went smoothly, i wanted to place another order but i noticed there's a message saying Europe orders are paused for the time being.. their support system is broken as i can't receive replies via email and their site has no ticket system.

Has this happened before? can anyone recommend any other trusted source shipping to europe? thanks in advance.
 
Hello, sorry if this is not the right section to talk about this, it's my first thread here.

I previously ordered from ugfreak.to and everything went smoothly, i wanted to place another order but i noticed there's a message saying Europe orders are paused for the time being.. their support system is broken as i can't receive replies via email and their site has no ticket system.

Has this happened before? can anyone recommend any other trusted source shipping to europe? thanks in advance.
ugfreak is fast for EU usually, can you screen shot what you see broly?
 
Hello, sorry if this is not the right section to talk about this, it's my first thread here.

I previously ordered from ugfreak.to and everything went smoothly, i wanted to place another order but i noticed there's a message saying Europe orders are paused for the time being.. their support system is broken as i can't receive replies via email and their site has no ticket system.

Has this happened before? can anyone recommend any other trusted source shipping to europe? thanks in advance.
I will look into this
 
Hello, sorry if this is not the right section to talk about this, it's my first thread here.

I previously ordered from ugfreak.to and everything went smoothly, i wanted to place another order but i noticed there's a message saying Europe orders are paused for the time being.. their support system is broken as i can't receive replies via email and their site has no ticket system.

Has this happened before? can anyone recommend any other trusted source shipping to europe? thanks in advance.
Bros, not sure. I'm not in Europe but I'm sure they'll get back to you.
 
their support system is broken as i can't receive replies via email

Why is THEIR system broke when, as written, YOU can't get emails? Set up an email account.
Mobster, you should work as a detective. That is a good point.

But I think what he's saying is he's not getting emails from them. Maybe it's going to spam.
 
Hello, sorry if this is not the right section to talk about this, it's my first thread here.

I previously ordered from ugfreak.to and everything went smoothly, i wanted to place another order but i noticed there's a message saying Europe orders are paused for the time being.. their support system is broken as i can't receive replies via email and their site has no ticket system.

Has this happened before? can anyone recommend any other trusted source shipping to europe? thanks in advance.
Definitely, Quad will look into that but make sure you try and message them and see what they say.
 
Top Bottom