Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC 65 Hughes vs. St.Pierre

• Thread starter Thread starter The Shadow
  • Start date Start date
T

The Shadow

The Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight title match between champion Matt Hughes and challenger Georges St. Pierre just might be the perfect mixed martial arts showdown.

Rarely have two opponents at the top of their game offered such an intriguing blend of contrasts and complements as those possessed by Hughes, one of the greatest champions in the history of the sport, and St. Pierre, considered by many his heir apparent.

Hughes is the champion and is 40-4 winning 19 of his last 20. He defeated St. Pierre via Arm Bar Tap out in Round 1 in Oct. 2004....St Pierre's only defeat.

Odds suck, but I don't care. I like Hughes in this one, so I'll bet against him. Reverse psychology will work here.

Put up all the fights. I'm all in!

silverfish said:
Well done, these odds are much better. Will you be putting up all the UFC 65 fights?

dont knwo if there is interest

I got on here, realized that the fight is over and I know who won....but this bet states that:

This event will accept bets until 19-Nov-2006 at 07:30 PM

Could easily have put down 5000 on St.Pierre, who I would have bet on anyways if I'd bothered to visit EF earlier, but that's bad real-life karma. Shadow, not sure if you have to honor any bets that come in late because you said you would in the stips...but...I HOPE that nobody would sink so low as to hop on this error.

Top Bottom