Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson vs Lewis

I am going with lewis, because my coach for boxing taught lewis most of the stuff he knows(they are cousins, and my coach is older). This man ( lewis and my trainer) are very good strong and fast in the ring, i am placing my bet on lewis.

I like Lewis more but I think Tyson will take him.Lewis has a record of being a cautious and somewhat defensive fighter.He wants to utilize his reach and his jab to gain control.Guys who try to fight Tyson this way are not successful.Lewis is not that good on the inside and Tyson is a master at cutting off the ring and getting inside.Tyson will present alot more on the inside than Lewis had to worry about with Tua.
Then again ,Lewis can knock anybody in the Heavyweight division out if he hits him with his right hand flush.He will have to get Tyson as he is coming in.

Tyson, just cuz I've been a fan since about 87 and I think Lewis is a prick, though I respect him as a great fighter. Actually, if Tyson trains hard enough and can focus, he should be able to do it.

Do you think tyson has become too big? He has packed on a shit load of muscle since i saw him fight a few years back, just wondering if it will help or hinder his performance in the ring.

TySoN...

Im going to have to go with TYSON in the 3rd or 4th round. I like the fact that they call Tyson an under-dawg but will like it more if he could prove to the peeps who made him under-dawg that he is in fact "The Baddest Man on the Planet". However im not counting Lewis out as he is 1 hell of a great fighter and definitely 1 bad mofo. If he can keep Tyson on the outside with his jab and tie him up when he gets in close and also make him tired and frustrated he will win this match. But as yall know to control that many variables without messing up is reeee hard and when Lewis slips one time Tyson will hit em on his glass jaw and nite nite! Peace

I cant wait for this fight, Lewis is the odds on favourite, but i think mike looks to be 'the old tyson'....if he is he'll win.

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom