Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Vs. Ali

WHO WOULD WIN ?

• TYSON

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • ALI

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Id Honestly Say That I Personally Feel That Iron Mike Would Destroy Him In The Early Rounds. Ali Never Got Hit By That Type Of Speed And Power. But Thats Just My Opinion

Training and medical advances have grown so much since Ali was dominant. Wouldn't be close.

So Tyson.

But who knows what Ali would look like with modern training or how Tyson would be with Ali era training.

BIGBUCK$ said:
Id Honestly Say That I Personally Feel That Iron Mike Would Destroy Him In The Early Rounds. Ali Never Got Hit By That Type Of Speed And Power. But Thats Just My Opinion

Don't think so. Iron Mike was no more powerful than George Foreman. Actually, probably not even close to George and he was not as big (tall) as George as well. Need I go through what happened to George vs Ali?

Ali would have outsmarted Tyson - no problem.

BTW - Big George was on the same flight as me the other day and stood next to me in immagration at LAX. He is still a good looking dood. Has the skin of a 20 yr old.

Ali would pop his head like a pimple. Ali dealt with the likes of Liston, Norton, Frazier, and of course Big George in the pinnacle of his prime. All heavy handed sluggers who suffered bitter defeat. Tyson couldn't handle pure boxers with power, speed, and a chin. Not to mention he was as crafty as they come inside the ropes. Loved watching Tyson, but Ali without question.

Probably Ali. Ali had no problems disposing of Sonny Liston or Floyd Patterson in his prime. Floyd was as fast as Mike, similar sized, and hit almost as hard. Sonny Liston hit harder than Mike, but was a bit slower of foot. Past his prime Ali had problems with Joe Frazier, but still took 2 out of 3. Joe Frazier fought similar to prime Tyson, but had much more stamina and a bit less power.

Ali is my man, but Tyson is a born natural killer. I seen clips of Tyson at the age of 13 brutaly knocking out grown men.

Top Bottom