Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tyson looks jacked for his next fight

Maverick

54viu0

54vix4

No offense, bro.........but Tyson hasn't been relevant to boxing for years.

I think she should have retired in his prime. The only reason he's fighting now is because he's broke and has no choice. I feel bad for the man, he was taken advantage of by Don King and fleeced for most of his wealth by his ex-wife Robin Givens.

He was the best heavyweight, IMO.....

Looking jacked and cut doesn't mean anything when your reflexes are slow and you can't move out of the way of punches.....looking great has nothing to do with being a great boxer. I'm the biggest Tyson fan, but he's just not a good fighter anymore and hasn't been for some time now.

DIV

DIVISION said:

I think she should have retired in his prime. The only reason he's fighting now is because he's broke and has no choice. I feel bad for the man, he was taken advantage of by Don King and fleeced for most of his wealth by his ex-wife Robin Givens.

He was the best heavyweight, IMO.....

Looking jacked and cut doesn't mean anything when your reflexes are slow and you can't move out of the way of punches.....looking great has nothing to do with being a great boxer. I'm the biggest Tyson fan, but he's just not a good fighter anymore and hasn't been for some time now.

DIV

did i say he was a great boxer right now nugga ? no, i did not !!!

anyway, tyson is looking jacked, and he fights kevin mcbride june 11th

mikeyboy604 said:
did i say he was a great boxer right now nugga ? no, i did not !!!

FUCK U, Nugga.....

Find someone else to help you fight your battles....I'm out.

DIV

DIVISION said:

I think she should have retired in his prime.

DIV

why the fuck did u call MIke Tyson a she...i should bitch slap you right now .

His muscles look like an old man he still pretty big and nothing like when he fought Holly he would always be a legend though I think no boxer ever have given fear to its opponents as how tyson did. Just my .2 cents

Top Bottom