Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyson Got Knocked The Fuck Out!!!!!

Cubanito17

I don't know how many of you saw the fight tonight. BUT DAMN was it worth it. I went to one of my friends house and got there at 11 so just in time for this match. I couldn't belive how much of a reach Lewis had on Tyson 13 inches. I honestly feel that's what killed Tyson the fact that with him even jumping to try and land a punch he couldn't. With that one hit that shoulda been a knockout in the 4 or 5 round not sure DAMN that was bad his(tyson) head went right into his traps and just bounced right back out. It's like hitting his head is hitting a rock. I give him credit for lasting 8 rounds. I thought Lewis was gonna take him out in the 5th.

GREAT FIGHT:fro:

I was incredibly sad and I cant be sure exactly why, Tyson winning meant something to me.. it's just his gift was so special, and to see it slip away.. a supernatural source of power and aggression as us PLers can respect, will never again be lifted up..people are scared of people that are special, and it hurts to see him so misunderstood...

I hope everything works out okay for mike tyson, he's another phenomenon who lost his way never to return..

twitched

just got back from a night of beer and the tyson fight......

i, too, had a lot of hope resting on tyson. he was a childhood hero of mine.

in summary, here is what i think happened:

it had nothing to do with reach, etc... tyson has flattened taller men. tyson lost the fire, and he didnt prepare himself properly. he fought against a smarter opponent who has spent the last 5 years of his life competing with the best.

its a lesson to all of us aged folks out there: lewis is 35. he is at the top because he is smart, powerful, and has been practicing and competing.

while it was sad to see my childhood hero dethroned (again), i was encouraged that wisdom and age could still be king.

cheers lennox!

/irish

not to try to make anyone mad - that's the last thing i want to do, you guys are all great... but how can someone who eats children and small animals be a hero to you?

Ya when i was young i really looked up to hm as well. When i boxed i really idolized him.

As an adult who is still a huge fan of boxing and never misses a fight. I am glad to see Tysons racist, retarded mouth finally shut the fuck up! Over the years i have learned to really hate that guy. Ya he is fun to watch but what a ediot. He is done. Had he acted (out of the ring with his mouth) like that when i was a kid i wouold have never thought of him the way I did then.

I truly blieve he is just a few cells away from being retarded. Iam not sayng that because i dont care forhim, i truly mean it. "i wanna eat his children". Or before this one "i wanna feel his brain"! Oh well Lennox is the man and will reign for some time. After last weeks Evandor fight seems like there trying to set that up. By they way Evander looked sharp, and aggresive last week if ya'llmissed that.

I was pissed last night. I mean when I was in amateur boxing I always wanted to be as good as TYSON I thought I woulda been him at 18, he wasn't really a hero of mine he was more like a person I highly looked up too. BUT DAMN after last night I'm not sure he'll ever fight again.

I don't know about you guys but I thought Lewis was going down. I don't look at how much shit they talk before I look at their face. Lewis looked scared even when he got in the ring the first round he stil didn't look so insecure until he started landing some punches then you could see he was getting mad.

I think the ref thing was rigged honestly TYSON only lasted til the 4th round b/c that's when he first went down I don't care what anyone says I saw him go down that's a KO. lewis was being blamed for holding the WHOLE time when Tyson was tryin to rest on him.

After tha fight all my boyz that I was wit were like, let me fight TYSON I know I can knock him out now. He went soft that's all I'm saying.

Tyson was one of my hero's growing up, too, and I was also saddened by his display in the ring last night.

Mike may be a bad guy now, but he wasn't considered one when I was growing up in the 1980's. I remember spending hours in front of the tv playing Mike Tyson's Punch out with my brother and friends. I remember watching videos of his KO's and interviews with him, he seemed to be a cool, intelligent man back then. That is why I idolized him. He took a turn for the worse and is no longer the same guy, which is sad. I don't think he is the villain the media has made him out to be though. YMMV.

I've always thought of Tyson as a punk loser. He never had any class like Ali, Louis or Foreman. Good riddance I say.

jesus he got floored, still im glad to see lewis being champ, could brign a new era to boxing, with longer more techincal match ups, matches that are worth seeing again. Not that tyson fights are bad, but lewis fights are more interesting.

Top Bottom